Coincidence? I think not.

SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

LogLady wrote: ↑Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:40 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: ↑Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:25 pm So people are really gonna be petty about a damn dog.
I don't think you read the post. I made it pretty clear I am being facetious because democrats claim every such coincidence with the right is a nazi reference.
Okay, this whole ordeal over a dog is still petty...even if it’s meant to be petty towards Democrats.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€—

I forgot I even commented on this.
Deleted User 1855

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: ↑Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:13 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: ↑Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:25 pm So people are really gonna be petty about a damn dog.
I don't think you read the post. I made it pretty clear I am being facetious because democrats claim every such coincidence with the right is a nazi reference.
Okay, this whole ordeal over a dog is still petty...even if it’s meant to be petty towards Democrats.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€—

Its a meme, but ok.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€—

I don’t see anyone making a big ordeal. Did I miss something?
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

mater-three wrote: ↑Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:49 pm

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€—

I don’t see anyone making a big ordeal. Did I miss something?
Yeah...Biden’s dog had been in the news around the time this was posted. No, you didn’t miss anything worth the attention.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

LogLady wrote: ↑Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:22 pm

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€—

Its a meme, but ok.
Yeap, a meme I completely forgot about until you quoted me.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

B Malinois are just beautiful and so intelligent.

The first time I heard of the breed ( I thought it was a type of German Shepherd rather than a type of shepherd dog- non German) was when i saw the last John Wick flick with Halle Berry.

BionicBunny wrote: ↑Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:12 pm From that picture, Hitlers dog looks more like a Belgian Malinois
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

As for the meme ... meh. About the only person who might actually engage you in a way that you want is gone.

It is predictable in that now the conservatives are making fun of libs re Biden; yet, claim victimization by libs for supporting trump.

I thought the meme where Biden nibbles on his wife’s finger at a campaign trail speech in 2919 was funnyπŸ˜‰
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LogLady wrote: ↑Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:37 pm
Traci_Momof2 wrote: ↑Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:45 pm
LogLady wrote: ↑Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:59 am totally F***ing with the snowflakes in here, but you know democrats would have claimed this if Trump had the same breed of dog as Hitler.
I'm not so sure about that. And trust me, I don't side with Republicans or Democrats. I think the whole lot of them are corrupt as f**k.

But German Shepherd is the 2nd most common dog breed that there is (according to AKC). You can probably find hundreds, if not thousands, of politicians who have had a dog the same breed as Hitler's dog. Not to mention the millions upon millions of people who have had the same breed as Hitler.

It would be kind of like posting a pic of Hitler and one of Biden and saying "Look! They both wore white shirts!"
and they just did it again with the CPAC stage. trying to claim it was designed to look like some obscure nazi symbol. When in reality, it was designed by a liberal led company who hosts events for democrats too, it was a total coincide. a total crackpot conspiracy theory. But the left wing MSM spread it with no proof and people fell for it, the MSM and Celebrities tried to get a boycott going to destroy the Hyatt hotels for hosting the event. It was all based on BS. their BS is destructive and deserves to be mocked.

https://www.rawstory.com/nazi-cpac-stage/
https://www.mediaite.com/news/hyatt-hot ... he-street/
FFS, do you not remember how the right treated Obama. What comes around by idiots, goes around by idiots.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic