Democratic candidate for Senate from Georgia goes off on an "anti-semitic" libelous tirade.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:29 pm I agree. She only cares about Jews when it suits her purpose which right now is to undermine every single Democrat out there.
As I told her, I don’t appreciate being used. And she can claim some Jews may be feeling “conflicted” by supporting Biden and Democrats. No, we’re not. And any who were, probably lost all doubts after what has Trump has done these past days. We know that we don’t want Israel to benefit from the destruction of America. We also know that 4 more years of Trump will result in an extreme right wing government in 2024, which would be detrimental to the American-Israeli alliance. Besides, whatever Trump was going to do in support of Israel he already did. I doubt he was going to do more. And Biden has more pressing things to do right now than worry about what’s happening in the rest of the world. He needs to clean up the mess Trump left behind in America first.
Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:08 pm
hotspice58 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:41 pm How is “Palestinians Lives Matter” anti-Semitic? You really need a hobby.

Mr. Smiles doesn't like the fact that Arabs are semitic people too. I don't think people like her care much for the Jewish people, unless they're European.
Hey, I noticed you're not actually defending this man here. that's interesting since the post is about 1 potential senator and what he said. you're all over the place and very defensive lol.
Locked Previous topicNext topic