Democratic candidate for Senate from Georgia goes off on an "anti-semitic" libelous tirade.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:53 pm And yet, as a Jewish person who strongly supports Israel... Trump has to go. So all this fog you’re trying to throw is irrelevant and frankly pathetic. Please stop using Jews and Israel to further your own agenda. It’s insulting to my people, we’re not your little pawns. What Israel needs is a strong America as an ally. Trump is out to destroy America.
Israel will survive 4 years of Biden. It survived 8 years of Obama. America won’t survive 4 more years of Trump, especially if he steals the presidency through lies and bullying. And that certainly doesn’t help Israel.

And again, stop using us to get what you want. It’s offensive. If your purpose posting this was creating a conflict in NE, it failed. Trump right now is the worst thing that could happen to Israel. So I’m not conflicted at all and guess what? Most observant, Israel supporting Jews I know feel the same way.
Thanks.

I’m not knowledgeable in this area either I always look for your comments/feedback for help. 🤗
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:53 pm And yet, as a Jewish person who strongly supports Israel... Trump has to go. So all this fog you’re trying to throw is irrelevant and frankly pathetic. Please stop using Jews and Israel to further your own agenda. It’s insulting to my people, we’re not your little pawns. What Israel needs is a strong America as an ally. Trump is out to destroy America.
Israel will survive 4 years of Biden. It survived 8 years of Obama. America won’t survive 4 more years of Trump, especially if he steals the presidency through lies and bullying. And that certainly doesn’t help Israel.

And again, stop using us to get what you want. It’s offensive. If your purpose posting this was creating a conflict in NE, it failed. Trump right now is the worst thing that could happen to Israel. So I’m not conflicted at all and guess what? Most observant, Israel supporting Jews I know feel the same way.
hey, you're not the only Jew in the USA and I am not talking about Jews, I am talking about ISRAEL/Palestine. I will post whatever I want when I want. you will not dictate to me what I am allowed to post. by the way, there are "jews" who aren't YOUR pawns are upset about this SO SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

Foreign policy IS MY BUSINESS, as much as anyone else's and so long as we give money to foreign nations and foreign nations influence us I will talk about them as much as I want.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

the most Zionist person in the world's internal dialogue:

don't expose the useful idiot in Georgia. He is necessary for the short term plan of booting out republicans growing populist sentiments. we will put this guy in his place if he knows what's good for him and Joe biden/kamala are Zionists now that's all that matters for 4 years. once the corporate dems die off of old age, by then we can neutralize the threat of the pro Palestine NEW generation of democrats. We will let the donors tell them who's in charge, surely they will fall in line, right??!!
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

btw, what does trump have to do with the senate?
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mr.Smile wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:50 pm the most Zionist person in the world's internal dialogue:

don't expose the useful idiot in Georgia. He is necessary for the short term plan of booting out republicans growing populist sentiments. we will put this guy in his place if he knows what's good for him and Joe biden/kamala are Zionists now that's all that matters for 4 years. once the corporate dems die off of old age, by then we can neutralize the threat of the pro Palestine NEW generation of democrats. We will let the donors tell them who's in charge, surely they will fall in line, right??!!
Do you deny the Holocaust too?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

More recently, in fiscal year 2019, the US provided $3.8 billion in foreign military aid to Israel. Israel also benefits from about $8 billion of loan guarantees. Almost all US aid to Israel is now in the form of military assistance, while in the past it also received significant economic assistance.

this isn't your business Americans!!
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:55 pm
Mr.Smile wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:50 pm the most Zionist person in the world's internal dialogue:

Do you deny the Holocaust too?
wait a mother F***ing minute. YOU said criticizing Israel is not antsemetic but that only applies to you? you're a pathetic ass kisser.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:08 pm
hotspice58 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:41 pm How is “Palestinians Lives Matter” anti-Semitic? You really need a hobby.
Mr.Smile wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:29 pm "black live matter, Palestinian lives matter!!!"

Here is your Democratic Senate candidate in the Kelly Loeffler race spouting "anti-Semitic" things about Israelis shooting down "innocent Palestinians like birds of prey"

This is going to cause some internal conflicts for some... 😂

Mr. Smiles doesn't like the fact that Arabs are semitic people too. I don't think people like her care much for the Jewish people, unless they're European.
I agree with him. Palestinian lives matter. what do you mean "European Jews"? are you saying ashkenazis are not legitimate native Jews and have no claim to Israel as their land. I have only seen antisemites "other" them "European imposters". do you deny the holocaust?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I agree. She only cares about Jews when it suits her purpose which right now is to undermine every single Democrat out there.
As I told her, I don’t appreciate being used. And she can claim some Jews may be feeling “conflicted” by supporting Biden and Democrats. No, we’re not. And any who were, probably lost all doubts after what has Trump has done these past days. We know that we don’t want Israel to benefit from the destruction of America. We also know that 4 more years of Trump will result in an extreme right wing government in 2024, which would be detrimental to the American-Israeli alliance. Besides, whatever Trump was going to do in support of Israel he already did. I doubt he was going to do more. And Biden has more pressing things to do right now than worry about what’s happening in the rest of the world. He needs to clean up the mess Trump left behind in America first.
Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:08 pm
hotspice58 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:41 pm How is “Palestinians Lives Matter” anti-Semitic? You really need a hobby.
Mr.Smile wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:29 pm "black live matter, Palestinian lives matter!!!"

Here is your Democratic Senate candidate in the Kelly Loeffler race spouting "anti-Semitic" things about Israelis shooting down "innocent Palestinians like birds of prey"

This is going to cause some internal conflicts for some... 😂

Mr. Smiles doesn't like the fact that Arabs are semitic people too. I don't think people like her care much for the Jewish people, unless they're European.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Mr.Smile wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:41 pm

hey, you're not the only Jew in the USA and I am not talking about Jews, I am talking about ISRAEL/Palestine. I will post whatever I want when I want. you will not dictate to me what I am allowed to post. by the way, there are "jews" who aren't YOUR pawns are upset about this SO SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

Foreign policy IS MY BUSINESS, as much as anyone else's and so long as we give money to foreign nations and foreign nations influence us I will talk about them as much as I want.
Do you live in Georgia?
Locked Previous topicNext topic