Michigan GOP chairwoman says software glitch tallied thousands of Republican votes as Democrat

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Snicker
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:15 am Didn’t you read what I wrote? They can bitch about it for the next 4 years to their hearts content. But there’s a difference between complaining and actively looking for lies and defamation to strip that person from power. Saying “not MY President” isn’t the same as saying “not THE President”
And as long as their supreme leader doesn’t stop doing it himself, they won’t stop either.
mater-three wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:29 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:54 am But Hillary conceded. And with that, Democrats could complain all they wanted, but they had to accept the election. There’s a huge difference between complaining about a leader and spreading lies to overthrow him.
As long as Trump keeps throwing his tantrum and spreading his lies, this won’t be over.

So what you’re saying is Republicans can’t complain because some clown in the White House won’t concede? I wasn’t aware that Republicans have any control over that.
Why you believe lies and voter fraud etc.
No dream is too big. No challenge is too great. Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach.

Donald Trump
[/
font]
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:50 pm Four years ago you didn't hear screams of fraud or ballot tampering or stolen election. There weren't lawsuits by Hillary claiming election fraud or ballot tampering and using bogus hearsay to support claim. You didn't see protesters carrying weapons yelling 'stop the count' and 'stop the steal' nonsense either.
mater-three wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:38 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:16 pm 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
My god, is this what you angry Trumpers are lowering yourselves to? Man, you guys are desperate.

The thing is, four years ago, it was the liberals who were lowering themselves. The fact is this country has become nothing but a bunch of vindictive, self-centered, entitled whiners who can’t accept defeat. That’s true of almost everyone not just the Republicans. I didn’t vote for Trump or Biden by the way. This is the main reason I didn’t. I can now sit back and watch the shit-show, and know I did nothing to encourage or discourage it. I saw it coming years ago. People aren’t Americans anymore; they’re crybabies.
I call that lucky. Rest assured that the tantrums aren’t limited to Republicans, Democrats, and whoever else. If it were the Democrats doing it, they’d be claiming it was justified as well. Like I said, I bowed out of this particular election. I saw this coming years ago. I also believe that if the election had went for Trump that the Democrats would be playing the same card. All the Democrats can say they wouldn’t now, but that’s very easy to say when they’re in the winning spotlight.
Snicker
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:41 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:50 pm Four years ago you didn't hear screams of fraud or ballot tampering or stolen election. There weren't lawsuits by Hillary claiming election fraud or ballot tampering and using bogus hearsay to support claim. You didn't see protesters carrying weapons yelling 'stop the count' and 'stop the steal' nonsense either.

The thing is, four years ago, it was the liberals who were lowering themselves. The fact is this country has become nothing but a bunch of vindictive, self-centered, entitled whiners who can’t accept defeat. That’s true of almost everyone not just the Republicans. I didn’t vote for Trump or Biden by the way. This is the main reason I didn’t. I can now sit back and watch the shit-show, and know I did nothing to encourage or discourage it. I saw it coming years ago. People aren’t Americans anymore; they’re crybabies.
I call that lucky. Rest assured that the tantrums aren’t limited to Republicans, Democrats, and whoever else. If it were the Democrats doing it, they’d be claiming it was justified as well. Like I said, I bowed out of this particular election. I saw this coming years ago. I also believe that if the election had went for Trump that the Democrats would be playing the same card. All the Democrats can say they wouldn’t now, but that’s very easy to say when they’re in the winning spotlight.
Exactly!!!!!
No dream is too big. No challenge is too great. Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach.

Donald Trump
[/
font]
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What?
Snicker wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:08 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:15 am Didn’t you read what I wrote? They can bitch about it for the next 4 years to their hearts content. But there’s a difference between complaining and actively looking for lies and defamation to strip that person from power. Saying “not MY President” isn’t the same as saying “not THE President”
And as long as their supreme leader doesn’t stop doing it himself, they won’t stop either.
mater-three wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:29 am

So what you’re saying is Republicans can’t complain because some clown in the White House won’t concede? I wasn’t aware that Republicans have any control over that.
Why you believe lies and voter fraud etc.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 670

Unread post

No the democrats would go back to the grass roots and concentrate on getting voters registered and voters to the polls, like we did from 2016 to 2020.

We understand that Trump's behavior is neither normal nor appropriate. We actually care about democracy.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Snicker wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:44 pm

Exactly!!!!!
I find it vastly amusing that those who called Trump all kinds of pejorative names for 4 years are now saying that everyone needs to unite behind Biden. Really? Do as I say, not as I did.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Literally who is saying that unironically? I don’t know a single democrat that ever expected republicans to act like anything but the crybaby losers they are being. I’ve seen a few people cheerfully turning back the same rhetoric trump drones have been using for four years while they predictably act like the hypocrites we always knew they were but I don’t know a single democrat who actually wants or ever expected unity with the right.
DSamuels wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:27 pm

Exactly!!!!!
I find it vastly amusing that those who called Trump all kinds of pejorative names for 4 years are now saying that everyone needs to unite behind Biden. Really? Do as I say, not as I did.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, Trump promoted discord and division, hatred and resentment. He used all those to get power. And he fueled them and encouraged them. So no, he didn’t deserve a chance while he was doing that. He wanted division to thrive? He got it, but that means he deserved every ounce of backlash he got from those he demeaned and vilified.

Biden, on the other hand, is proposing the opposite and so he does deserves having people give him a chance and try to put the past discord behind them to work together. He talks about starting a healing process after all this years of abuse by the president, while the president continues to harm America for his own benefit.

So you really can’t compare what each deserves.
DSamuels wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:27 pm

Exactly!!!!!
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You and I have different ideas on what a melt down is and what being emotional is. Crying doesn’t equal a meltdown unless there is screaming with it. Every time your kids cried about something and showed emotion did you call it a melt down? I certainly never did because I know the difference. Here are the faces of people having a “ meltdown”.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:59 pm Funny, I see a lot of people having meltdowns in those pictures. At least I see the same kind of pictures that huge Hillary followers had when she lost. And maybe they’re not “crying to the sky”, but what about those praying to who knows what while kneeling on the floor? Hoping for good vibes from the door of the election center?
But I get it. When Hillary supporters were disappointed and angry, they’re a bunch of cry babies, they should just “suck it up” or “leave if they don’t like it”, and democracy was awesome and they claimed Trump was president even if in some states the difference with Hillary was less than the one with Biden now.
But if it’s the Trumpers having a meltdown... they’re just “emotional” and “disappointed”.
BionicBunny wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:34 pm
moviestar wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:08 pm CC024A94-3F7D-43BC-A0B0-F30E6236E75A.jpeg15C8D1A0-FA56-4A8F-82E9-EA167C0392C6.jpeg056963D6-05CD-4728-A92E-99891AFFD653.jpeg745F6094-33F3-48E3-B9B3-0C4709F01901.jpeg51291244-0121-4CA2-9C2B-2960500FB681.jpeg

What I see in these pictures are people feeling emotional and disappointed. I don’t see any of them crying to the sky or screaming to the sky and having a melt down. The only questionable one is the guy flat on his face which at first I was going to say was a bit funny but then on closer look I thought perhaps he was a vet and possibly had an emotional support dog so I won’t say much about him.
Attachments
327C7C56-AA48-4533-8750-B076C8741FEB.jpeg
2475830C-56CE-4DEB-9931-61CDE5D57220.jpeg
C18301B4-8489-4F94-B33A-7BD99BB02EB4.jpeg
4201EDB7-A43A-4A3F-8D41-531AD94019EB.jpeg
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I feel sorry for the children of anyone who thinks showing emotion and crying about something or being disappointed equals a melt down. Of course it doesn’t surprise me much with some of you women in here.
Francee89 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:40 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:54 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:34 pm

What I see in these pictures are people feeling emotional and disappointed. I don’t see any of them crying to the sky or screaming to the sky and having a melt down. The only questionable one is the guy flat on his face which at first I was going to say was a bit funny but then on closer look I thought perhaps he was a vet and possibly had an emotional support dog so I won’t say much about him.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
lmao, I didn’t realize the difference between “feeling emotional and disappointed” and “having a melt down” was the angle of a person’s head (skyward vs. straight ahead) when they’re crying and screaming.
Locked Previous topicNext topic