AP: Biden Defeats Trump

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

PA put Biden over the edge to 270. AZ, NV and GA haven't finished counting, when the final recount is done, it will put him at 299. PA has already said the vote is so close that there will be a recount by law.
mcginnisc wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:41 am AP can announce all they want..that does not mean it is official. I forsee recounts. The GA SOS has already said that a recount is imminent here. He announced it yesterday afternoon. I have a feeling there will be recounts in MI, PA, AZ, NV and GA before the 12/10 deadline since the EC meets on 12/18.
I *want* it to be over, but alas..I don't see it happening yet.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sour grapes!
Snicker wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:37 amnot for long
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Congratulations to the democrats, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Congratulations to the American public who did whatever they had to do to vote during a pandemic. Stood in line for hours, drove to polls, learned to vote by mail, corrected ballots where needed. Largest voter turnout in 120 years - that is a win for all.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My condolences to hard working tax payers, gun owners, and people who love America.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:28 pm My condolences to hard working tax payers, gun owners, and people who love America.
I’m just praying he lasts his four years.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:50 am
MonarchMom wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:36 am As soon as I saw DT riding off to play golf today I knew it was over. He is already consoling himself, making his plans for some other gig to make money and be on TV, which is all he's done for four years.

Meanwhile country hits new high of Covid-19 cases, historic win of first female VP, country needs to be brought together over election fears - but yeah, golf comes first.

Omg. 🤦🏻‍♀️
and you're posting liberal media outlets claims of victory despite them not being an "official source"
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

the media is gaslighting the people so when this goes to court they can cry that Trump refuses to concede when in realty, the results are not in yet.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:47 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:28 pm My condolences to hard working tax payers, gun owners, and people who love America.
I’m just praying he lasts his four years.
He won't. Nancy Pelosi made it obvious who she wants to use the 25th amendment for. he will step down for sure at some point. otherwise Democrats will have no incumbent advantage for 2024. No one will vote for an 81 year old man for president If he's still alive. Biden even said he was a transitional candidate. of course he lied after and claimed he didn't say that.

I will get pleasure out of the first female president not being elected by the people but a sneaky replacement for a decrepit old man with mush for brains and her being famous for being a slut who fucked her way to the top lol. totally anticlimactic and a blow to feminism.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Why would we need your condolences? Biden won!
Locked Previous topicNext topic