Do you track your kids’ location?

msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My dd shares her location with me so I have the ability to see where she is I just don’t really check.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
Anonymous 10

Unread post

I'm not even sure what it's called; but when my teens had phones, we just made sure the GPS on the phone was turned on.

But now that my kids are grown, they like tracking ME! I just love it when I get a text from one of them that says, "Mom, what are you doing on X street right now???" lol
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:12 am
Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:05 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:09 pm Did you stop at a certain age?

I have all my kids on find my friends including my 18 yo. I don’t check it to see where they are, I trust them and have never had a reason to randomly check it. I only have it in case of an emergency. In case one of my kids was ever unreachable or god forbid went missing, at least I would have their last known location. My kids are all fine with it and feel safer knowing I have their location. It’s how I found out my oldest was in a car accident (she told me she would be home around 1am, when 1am came and went and no sign of her, I checked the app and saw that her location was stopped on the road not moving anymore). So I do it for safety/emergency purposes. How about you?
Yes I do through the find my friends on our iPhones.
I trust my kids, I just dont trust all of the other assholes in the world.
We don't stop at any age. I know where my adult kids and minor kids are at all times and they all know where we are also

Creepy
f**k off. Sorry no one cares where you are or that you have no one to care about. You must have a pretty miserable life but from your reply, you probably deserve it 😂
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:05 pm
Anonymous 9 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:03 amWhat is it?
What is what?
my friends. This tracker thing.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:25 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:05 pm

Yes I do through the find my friends on our iPhones.
I trust my kids, I just dont trust all of the other assholes in the world.
We don't stop at any age. I know where my adult kids and minor kids are at all times and they all know where we are also

Creepy
f**k off. Sorry no one cares where you are or that you have no one to care about. You must have a pretty miserable life but from your reply, you probably deserve it 😂
Aww must've struck a nerve for you to lash out like a child.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

For those that remember me from the old group a few years ago, my oldest DD went missing for almost three hours when she was 10. We had even called the police. Her and two friends eventually showed back up on their bikes.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:37 am
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:25 pm

Creepy
Aww must've struck a nerve for you to lash out like a child.
Whatever leadfoot. At my kids have never runaway or been lost/missing😂
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:38 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:05 pm
Anonymous 9 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:03 amWhat is it?
What is what?
my friends. This tracker thing.
"Find my Friends" is an iPhone app that you can add people onto and see their location, and they can see yours if you so choose.
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes. Dh tracks everyone's phone. It's nice when your kid forgets her phone all the time. They know all about it.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

She's only 13 and always home, so no.
Locked Previous topicNext topic