I'm not convinced

Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I have one family member in NY who has tested positive for covid. Last week he was in pretty bad shape. He has since improved greatly.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I know 7 personally and another 3 from my job that I dont really know but we work for the same company.
Its really not that rare.. There are a quarter of a million people with it in my state and most of it is in my direct geographic area.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

and as a side note, you're real crap at picking breeding partners aren't you?
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:40 pm 3. And you don't pay child support but he is supposed to pay you rent? Just may be the dumbest guy in history.
No I don't pay him cash but I do take on 50 percent of the responsibility so yes he has to pay rent. He doesn't get to live free.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He's not behind yet so I'm waiting to see if he'll pay on the first or not
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:46 pm If the renter isn't paying the rent, start eviction process.
RealisticBeauty wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:28 pm He is supposed to pay me rent
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:20 pm He's your ex. Why do you care what he does?

Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:46 pm If the renter isn't paying the rent, start eviction process.
RealisticBeauty wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:28 pm He is supposed to pay me rent
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:20 pm He's your ex. Why do you care what he does?

She can't evict him. Where will her older kids stay when she moves into her next sugar daddy? Anyway, most states have a no evictions for non-payment rule in effect right now.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:21 pm
MrsDavidB wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:40 pm 3. And you don't pay child support but he is supposed to pay you rent? Just may be the dumbest guy in history.
No I don't pay him cash but I do take on 50 percent of the responsibility so yes he has to pay rent. He doesn't get to live free.
You don't take on shit. You can't even take care of yourself without being dependent on some dude, or your mom and sister to take care of you while you think a c-section is going to take you down for months.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Taking on 50% of the responsibility doesn't negate your obligation to support the child, though.
RealisticBeauty wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:21 pm
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:52 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:29 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:24 pm

Im confused, didn't you leave current baby daddy to go stay at former baby daddys house?
Why are you confused with my question? it's a simple question.
Im not confused by your question, Im confused by your living arrangement.
You are staying in his house but he has to pay you rent? He' has custody of your kids but you dont pay child suppprt.
I think I may have missed an installment or two of this clusterfuck situation
Yes he has to still pay rent regardless of how many days he allowed me to stay.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:53 pm No one personally. I do have a friend who lost a family member to it. And an acquaintances son has the virus. But I've not met either of the sick ones personally. My question is why would he lie when it's easy enough for you to verify later if the aunt and mother is well or not? Also even at my company we're on a skeleton crew. It's completely conceivable he could be unable to find work. Everyone I know that works is essential.
I do believe everyone may know at least one or two people with the virus but his story is hard to believe. I've never met his family so he can say whatever he wants me to believe. His job also gave every employee a paper that states they are essential and his job is still open. He chose to stop going into work.
Locked Previous topicNext topic