A tiny bit creepy...

Anonymous 3

Unread post

One of the biggest worry, besides the virus, is the high possibility that the grid will be overwhelmed by the influx of people staying at home. I'm not sure how this works, but I was listening to this "expert" talking about this on a podcast. He also says that many internet companies are having to throttle peoples internet because of the amount of people staying home and streaming.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Thank god for a house with a built in generator
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I lose my mind when a storm hits or a car smashes into a utility pole and we don't have power.

I swear after 10 minutes I get really anxious and almost crazed.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:28 am Thank god for a house with a built in generator
We're thinking about getting one but not sure if the price is worth it. I mean, I know it is when the power DOES go out, but it rarely happens here. Twice a year, maybe. And even then it might only be for a half hour.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm curious how you have internet with no electricity. That's very creepy indeed.

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:15 am I'm curious how you have internet with no electricity. That's very creepy indeed.
I had cell phone service and the internet still loaded, lol!
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:08 am One of the biggest worry, besides the virus, is the high possibility that the grid will be overwhelmed by the influx of people staying at home. I'm not sure how this works, but I was listening to this "expert" talking about this on a podcast. He also says that many internet companies are having to throttle peoples internet because of the amount of people staying home and streaming.
We have electricity now!
Locked Previous topicNext topic