WooHoo ....the stores are stocked for the most part

Anonymous 6

Unread post

You mentioned that you bought boxes of masks. How many masks did each box contain?
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:34 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:42 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:57 pm

You are assuming I would have bought more. Like I said my family could have walked out of the store with 24 of everything because there were 6 of us but we didn't.
Are you incapable of shopping alone? Taking your family into stores right now is incredibly dumb. In genuinely curious what makes people think now is a good time to add more people to already over crowded stores. We're supposed to be staying home and only going out when necessary. Why was it necessity for four children to go shopping? I don't care how much you buy I take more issue with dumb people thinking it's a good idea to take group shopping trips during a pandemic.
Dumbasses make assumptions all the time. I never said the kids got out of the car, they were safe and away from other people. I'm not leaving 4 young kids home alone like most assholes do. We've been cooped up in the house and backyard for almost a week, they just wanted to go for a ride. The small stores are limiting the amount of people in the store to 6 at the same time.
You implied it when you said there were six of you and you could have bought 24 of everything. How would they have bought stuff if they sat in the car genius.. Why would you have to leave them at home is your husband one of those men that's incapable of caring for his children? So sorry if I hit a nerve I've been watching this shit go down for two weeks while I sit in the car with our kids because my health issues put me at higher risk for complications if I get sick. I watch multiple groups of adults come and go the entire time I sit there thinking why exactly do they suddenly need 2-4 adults to grocery shop. I never noticed this before sure some couples shop together but not groups. Its ridiculous and just adding to the chances of spreading not only covid 19 but flu and others. We have all been cooped up some of us longer than a week we have been stuck in the house other than groceries for 2 weeks and just started our state's shelter in place order yesterday which goes through April 8th. Might as well get used to it this virus isn't going anywhere any time soon. I doubt you truly needed masks and gloves so why even bother going out if not for things you actually needed. I agree with the others that's greed. Unless you plan to do the right thing and donate them to your local hospital or urgent care.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What are you going to do with 4 containers of masks, gloves, rubbing alcohol, lysol wipes and spray?
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I was happy to see eggs today. I was about to start giving BJs for eggs.
I actually bought four 18 count egg containers. I gave two packs to my neighbors who haven't been able to leave their homes. I still felt bad about buying four packs.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:57 pm

You are assuming I would have bought more. Like I said my family could have walked out of the store with 24 of everything because there were 6 of us but we didn't.
Are you incapable of shopping alone? Taking your family into stores right now is incredibly dumb. In genuinely curious what makes people think now is a good time to add more people to already over crowded stores. We're supposed to be staying home and only going out when necessary. Why was it necessity for four children to go shopping? I don't care how much you buy I take more issue with dumb people thinking it's a good idea to take group shopping trips during a pandemic.
Dumbasses make assumptions all the time. I never said the kids got out of the car, they were safe and away from other people. I'm not leaving 4 young kids home alone like most assholes do. We've been cooped up in the house and backyard for almost a week, they just wanted to go for a ride. The small stores are limiting the amount of people in the store to 6 at the same time.
You're still exposing them. Stay at home means stay at home. You also said dh could buy 4 too. So he was home as well.
This crap is why more states are enacting this extreme measure.
I'm boooorrrreddddd waaahhhhhh!
i want candy!
Anonymous 9

Unread post

madfoodie wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:04 pm
You're still exposing them. Stay at home means stay at home. You also said dh could buy 4 too. So he was home as well.
This crap is why more states are enacting this extreme measure.
I'm boooorrrreddddd waaahhhhhh!
Even in the shelter in place states you are allowed to go for a job and leave home for walks/runs whatever as long as you are 6+ feet from someone.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:56 pm
You implied it when you said there were six of you and you could have bought 24 of everything. How would they have bought stuff if they sat in the car genius.. Why would you have to leave them at home is your husband one of those men that's incapable of caring for his children? So sorry if I hit a nerve I've been watching this shit go down for two weeks while I sit in the car with our kids because my health issues put me at higher risk for complications if I get sick. I watch multiple groups of adults come and go the entire time I sit there thinking why exactly do they suddenly need 2-4 adults to grocery shop. I never noticed this before sure some couples shop together but not groups. Its ridiculous and just adding to the chances of spreading not only covid 19 but flu and others. We have all been cooped up some of us longer than a week we have been stuck in the house other than groceries for 2 weeks and just started our state's shelter in place order yesterday which goes through April 8th. Might as well get used to it this virus isn't going anywhere any time soon. I doubt you truly needed masks and gloves so why even bother going out if not for things you actually needed. I agree with the others that's greed. Unless you plan to do the right thing and donate them to your local hospital or urgent care.
You A$$umed I implied that jagoff. I said we "could" have bought 24 not that we were going to buy that many. I can't drive right now genius so dh had to drive and I'm not going to leave my kids home alone like most of the unfit judgements twits I've read bragging about doing that in here. I'm also the only that can pick up my medication, so it made perfect sense for dh to wait in the car with the kids. I'm not going to explain why I need masks or gloves because it's none of your motherfucking business, so kindly go f**k a cactus.
Also the clinics and hospitals around here will not accept donations of gloves or masks from private individuals or citizens. Go suck on that 💄
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Why are you the only one that can pick up your medication?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:13 pm

You A$$umed I implied that jagoff. I said we "could" have bought 24 not that we were going to buy that many. I can't drive right now genius so dh had to drive and I'm not going to leave my kids home alone like most of the unfit judgements twits I've read bragging about doing that in here. I'm also the only that can pick up my medication, so it made perfect sense for dh to wait in the car with the kids. I'm not going to explain why I need masks or gloves because it's none of your motherfucking business, so kindly go f**k a cactus.
Also the clinics and hospitals around here will not accept donations of gloves or masks from private individuals or citizens. Go suck on that 💄
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:34 pm Why are you the only one that can pick up your medication?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:13 pm

It's a controlled substance prescript. Dh's twin stole his ID and picked up my meds a while back, now I'm the only one the pharmacist will allow to pick it up.
Locked Previous topicNext topic