WooHoo ....the stores are stocked for the most part

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:15 pm I was completely shocked when I went into our pharmacy today. They had boxes of masks, gloves, rubbing alcohol, lysol wipes and spray. I wasnt greedy and bought 4 of everything, that's the store limit.
Then in the local deli and card store they both had large stacks of gloves also. That was weird because they don't usually sell the gloves. I even found 4 bottles of the aloe vera gel and bottles of rubbing alcohol at family dollar

I think everything is beginning to level out now, hopefully life will be semi normal again
Seriously? What part of the US are you in? Because everyone I talk to the stores are bare.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Today was the first day that I saw empty shelves in a lot of the aisles and it kind of freaked me out. Sure we have had lack of toilet paper but today our pet food, frozen food, meat, bread, diary, etc aisles were empty. The only section that was fully stocked was veggies and that made me happy and sad at the same time.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't know wear you live, but I find it hard to believe you were able to buy masks at your local store. There all going to hospitals and such right now first and foremost. Are you in a place where the virus is rampant?

Post a pic and I'll apologize.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I was thinking the same thing.
KendallsMom wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:11 pm I don't know wear you live, but I find it hard to believe you were able to buy masks at your local store. There all going to hospitals and such right now first and foremost. Are you in a place where the virus is rampant?

Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:11 pm I don't know wear you live, but I find it hard to believe you were able to buy masks at your local store. There all going to hospitals and such right now first and foremost. Are you in a place where the virus is rampant?

I agree. I find it hard to believe she found masks and gloves when hospitals can't!
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Unless you are medically fragile, there is no reason to be buying four boxes of masks (especially because depending on the kind they may not even protect you) while medical professionals who have daily expose don't have access.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:57 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:48 pm Maybe they’re stocked because they started putting a limit. Because it seems obvious that without it, you would have bought so much more. And I’m sure others would do the same.
It’s sad when others have to put rules to keep people decent.
You are assuming I would have bought more. Like I said my family could have walked out of the store with 24 of everything because there were 6 of us but we didn't.
Are you incapable of shopping alone? Taking your family into stores right now is incredibly dumb. In genuinely curious what makes people think now is a good time to add more people to already over crowded stores. We're supposed to be staying home and only going out when necessary. Why was it necessity for four children to go shopping? I don't care how much you buy I take more issue with dumb people thinking it's a good idea to take group shopping trips during a pandemic.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Suuuuuure. There's a mask and glove shortage all over and your dumb happy ass bought 4? I don't buy it, unless you're not in the States. If that's the case, shut up, no one cares.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

What kind of masks are they?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:42 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:57 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:48 pm Maybe they’re stocked because they started putting a limit. Because it seems obvious that without it, you would have bought so much more. And I’m sure others would do the same.
It’s sad when others have to put rules to keep people decent.
You are assuming I would have bought more. Like I said my family could have walked out of the store with 24 of everything because there were 6 of us but we didn't.
Are you incapable of shopping alone? Taking your family into stores right now is incredibly dumb. In genuinely curious what makes people think now is a good time to add more people to already over crowded stores. We're supposed to be staying home and only going out when necessary. Why was it necessity for four children to go shopping? I don't care how much you buy I take more issue with dumb people thinking it's a good idea to take group shopping trips during a pandemic.
Dumbasses make assumptions all the time. I never said the kids got out of the car, they were safe and away from other people. I'm not leaving 4 young kids home alone like most assholes do. We've been cooped up in the house and backyard for almost a week, they just wanted to go for a ride. The small stores are limiting the amount of people in the store to 6 at the same time.
Attachments
tenor (2).gif
tenor (2).gif (640.1 KiB) Viewed 202 times
Locked Previous topicNext topic