Regent
Regent

Unread post

I am 56.
I truly enjoy my age.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

I take measures to prevent.
I've got a whole head of virgin hair right now and I have some gray but don't want to dye it since its virgin hair.
I take collagen and it makes me look 10 years younger. I also use a collagen and elastin face moisturizer. The collagen is an amazing product. My skin is so smooth and healthy.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Getting old is better than the alternative. I'll just grow old gracefully.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I already feel like I'm 9000 years old. If I don't live past 40, I'll be glad.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I’m 61 and embracing getting older whole heartedly. Didn’t know I was supposed be fighting nature. All I know is, you can’t fight nature and win.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

The gray is settling in. And each year, I notice I weigh about 1 pound more. Wrinkles? They've showed up, too. I don't mind any of these things.

But if I ever lose all my teeth...I won't be happy. 😬 I kinda' like having teeth.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:19 am
LiveWhatULove wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:08 am I fall a bit in the middle. I care about my physical appearance, but I have never cared for fake faces or breasts, so a little Botox in my 40’s and 50’s, with hair color is about all I will do. I will probably color my hair until I die, switching to pretty shades of grey in my 70’s.
I will put off coloring my hair simply because I have every shade of blonde naturally in it. It’s like grey hair camouflage!
I'm jealous! :(
I've started coloring my hair about twice a year for gray coverage. Imma fight this aging nonsense as best as I can!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Me too! It’s amazing! My husband has dark brown, is 2 years younger and has grey in his beard and mustache.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:19 am
LiveWhatULove wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:08 am I fall a bit in the middle. I care about my physical appearance, but I have never cared for fake faces or breasts, so a little Botox in my 40’s and 50’s, with hair color is about all I will do. I will probably color my hair until I die, switching to pretty shades of grey in my 70’s.
I will put off coloring my hair simply because I have every shade of blonde naturally in it. It’s like grey hair camouflage!
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Not much. Everytime I look in the mirror or see my reflection I think "OMG I'm old and ugly!" and then I go back to not caring.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Hate it. Time went by too fast. I don’t hide the grey nor do I plan any cosmetic procedures besides using lotions and exfoliating products. I do look a lot younger than my 52 years though thank goodness. I hate the aches and pain when the weather is bad. I hate the extra stomach fat that just seemed to migrate there. I feel mentally a lot younger than what my calendar and mirror tell me and it’s had to reconcile.
Locked Previous topicNext topic