Do happily married women talk about divorce?

Deleted User 172

Unread post

???
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We talked about friends who were divorcing. But it wasn't something that we talked about for ourselves.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Deleted User 172

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:00 pm We talked about friends who were divorcing. But it wasn't something that we talked about for ourselves.
Thats what i thought. My VP mentioned divorce twice yesterday in regards to her marriage.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:03 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:00 pm We talked about friends who were divorcing. But it wasn't something that we talked about for ourselves.
Thats what i thought. My VP mentioned divorce twice yesterday in regards to her marriage.
Has she tried to portray herself as a happily married woman?

That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Same here. Divorce for us is not really in our vocabulary although I do understand how it can happen to even the strongest couples.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Your context is a bit vague.

But no, but as a happily married woman, I don't walk around talking about wanting or getting a divorce. I do, on occasion, comment share my opinions on others who divorce or about feelings about divorce in general.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

We've talked about it before, with eachother not others and not because we want to end our relationship. It was more like, "Holy crap we have four kids can you imagine of our relationship broke down or one of us died?" We're weirdos and we talk about stuff like that haha. Thankfully, we are both happy and healthy.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That'swhatshesaid wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Same here. Divorce for us is not really in our vocabulary although I do understand how it can happen to even the strongest couples.
I totally agree with your statement.

Deleted User 172

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:12 pm Your context is a bit vague.

But no, but as a happily married woman, I don't walk around talking about wanting or getting a divorce. I do, on occasion, comment share my opinions on others who divorce or about feelings about divorce in general.
As in talk about divorce for their own relationship. I get talking about it in the non personal sort of way.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Talk in what way? We have talked about people we know that are divorced and the challenges they face. We may talk about how happy we are that it’s not something we have to face because we don’t believe in divorce.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic