How hard is it to understand the words "Do not kiss the baby"

Anonymous 1

Unread post

This is an open letter to my MIL who I am absolutely furious with and her selfish,narcisstic attitude

speak no other language except English So how hard is it to understand the words that I speak when I say Don't kiss the baby, Your face is nothing but a walking delivery system of herpes. Herpes. So don't kiss the babies. I don't care if your feelings are hurt. I only care about the we'll being of my child. So that means you keep your herpes infected face away from her,. So please keep running around playing the victim and letting everyone know what a bitch you are. Your own mother is telling you are a selfish bitch for putting your grandchild at risk but still acting like a victim. And you wonder why your son told you that you would never see your grandkids. Because of your selfish needs a 3 week baby has herpes. Stupid bitch
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am so sorry. That is awful; I hope the baby is OK!
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I dont understand people who do that. My SO's ex's had open sores on her mouth and was kissing her daughter. Just another reason why she was an ex......
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I hope your baby will be OK
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Gross. No one kisses my babies except for me and dad and never on the lips.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Well if that's the case then you already have herpes too, from your husband, who your MIL has kissed on his face millions of time from when he was a baby too. So now you're all one big Herpes infested family.
PS. You can have herpes and not have an active outbreak. Thought I'd throw that little factoid in there before you start screaming how you don't have the herp because you don't have any sores or outbreaks. You've got the herp. If you've ever gotten a cold sore, you have the herp. Over half the US population has the herp.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:58 am Well if that's the case then you already have herpes too, from your husband, who your MIL has kissed on his face millions of time from when he was a baby too. So now you're all one big Herpes infested family.
PS. You can have herpes and not have an active outbreak. Thought I'd throw that little factoid in there before you start screaming how you don't have the herp because you don't have any sores or outbreaks. You've got the herp. If you've ever gotten a cold sore, you have the herp. Over half the US population has the herp.
70 percent of the adult population has herpes Which is why we made the rule no kissing of the baby. You can go your entire life without a cold sore and still have herpes and still pass it to others. Which is once again the whole reason of do not kiss the baby
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I wouldn't have even let her hold my baby if I knew she wasn't going to respect my wishes.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:05 am
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:58 am Well if that's the case then you already have herpes too, from your husband, who your MIL has kissed on his face millions of time from when he was a baby too. So now you're all one big Herpes infested family.
70 percent of the adult population has herpes Which is why we made the rule no kissing of the baby. You can go your entire life without a cold sore and still have herpes and still pass it to others. Which is once again the whole reason of do not kiss the baby
Worldwide it is 70% yes. It's only 50% in US.
You expect me to believe neither you nor your husband have never kissed your own baby? Or let your baby touch your mouths and then it's own.The point being you don't know WHO gave the baby the herp. You only know that MIL has an active outbreak and baby has the herp. There's no way of proving it was her. Find a new reason to hate your MIL.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:08 am I wouldn't have even let her hold my baby if I knew she wasn't going to respect my wishes.
I didn't let her hold my child. My husband who can't seem to get off his mother's tit did thinking it wouldn't hurt just the one time. Now our 3 week daughter is in the NICU for 21 days because of his negligence. Yeah he is in the shit too. I absolutely refuse to talk to him
Locked Previous topicNext topic