Ex FBI attorney Lisa Page speaks out

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Check out this article from USA TODAY:

'I decided to take my power back': Ex-FBI lawyer Lisa Page speaks out on Trump's 'sickening' attacks

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 350241002/

Here’s what was extremely unprofessional and inappropriate:
At his rally in Minneapolis, he called her a name that was referring to a “ demeaning fake orgasm”, among other disgusting insults. That was just part of it.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Does "take her power back" mean she's going to screw more married men?
KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

She couldn’t speak for 18 months as is policy when someone leaves the service. She's got this timing down perfectly for a reason.
She’s no hero and shouldn’t be given any platform. And she's an adulterer should have thought about her own demeaning behavior when she & Peter Strzok we’re playing dirty texting games and undermining the president.
KAG
Mean Girl
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Man, Trump is so trashy. Ultimate proof that money doesn’t buy class and decorum.
GMa4all wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:02 pm Check out this article from USA TODAY:

'I decided to take my power back': Ex-FBI lawyer Lisa Page speaks out on Trump's 'sickening' attacks

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 350241002/

Here’s what was extremely unprofessional and inappropriate:
At his rally in Minneapolis, he called her a name that was referring to a “ demeaning fake orgasm”, among other disgusting insults. That was just part of it.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Shoota
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

morgan wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:11 pm Does "take her power back" mean she's going to screw more married men?
People in glass houses really shouldn’t throw stones. At least she didn’t have to pay him. 😂
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Shoota wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:48 pm
morgan wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:11 pm Does "take her power back" mean she's going to screw more married men?
People in glass houses really shouldn’t throw stones. At least she didn’t have to pay him. 😂
And Trump’s past is so much worse- everyone knows about his cheating on all of his wives, paying for his side chicks and physically abusing his first wife.
But Lisa isn’t a Republican man so she’s a perfect target for conservative anger.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

What Trump said (continues to say) about her with the "fake orgasm" was crude and crass, completely uncalled for.

However, Page is no victim. She's a highly intelligent woman who's just as embedded into that texting scandal as Strzok is.

She knew the score if she was caught or should have IOW.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

She can't take her power back because she never had power to begin with. She followed Peter Strzok around like a sick puppy dog, she did everything he told her to do.
President Trump really does have the right to attack everyone who attacks him, immature to say the least, but he still has the right to do so.
Why is it okay for everyone to call him names, some deserved many not so much, but god forbid he retaliate in-kind. Double standardish
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I read the interview last night. Some things stood out to me. Like, she was upset that all those texts were taken out of context, but she has never once called for them all to be released publically so we CAN GET the context. What does she expect, that the country will take her word for it they were mis-represented, and that wasn't what she meant?

She didn't explain what the insurance policy was.... that's kind of important, and I would think that she would love the opportunity to explain what that was exactly, to put all the "conspiracies" to rest.

And the other thing is that she was embarrassed about the texts coming out which would reveal her affair, her "deep personal secret" that she didn't want anyone to know about. Well, when you work for the FBI and have secrets that big, you are perfect blackmail material and THAT is a national security risk! She (imo) deserved termination just for that. Not that she had an affair, but that she put national security at risk while having that affair.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic