He swallows my face!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My husband and I have not really kissed (made out) in a very long time. The most I will do is a kiss on the lips. He wants to full on make out with me, but I cant do it. Because I hate the way he kisses! He swallows my whole face! Like my nose to my chin. Its all in there. The harsh truth is, he sucks at kissing! He is a terrible kisser. I have expressed my feelings as nice as I possibly could. I even tried giving him pointers. He just laughs it off like he thinks Im joking. But Im not! I dont know, should I lower the hammer and just say it bluntly that he sucks at it, since he is not taking me seriously? Or just leave it alone?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Tell him dude you don't suck the entire face when you're kissing. Or you can do the same thing back to him to see how he likes it. I would tell him to stop doing that because it's a turn-off and I don't like it.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

😂
Anonymous 2

Unread post

noitsmebecky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I know this is old but I have to put in my two cents.

I didn't kiss my ex-husband for years because he was just disgusting towards the end of our marriage. I Pretty Woman'ed that s*** and he could kiss my neck and lower if he wanted S*x. Just get in and get out, that was my thought process towards the end.

Anyway, it's like I forgot how to kiss. When I started dating my boyfriend I would like have to come up for air because I was holding my breath because i honestly forgot wtf to do. He must have regretted our relationship very deeply in the beginning lmao.
“Nevertheless, she persisted.”
Locked Previous topicNext topic