I'm done

Lustywench
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:44 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:36 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:17 am Your life is so trashy.
far from it
Says the idiot pregnant by a nasty bf for the second time.
This is coming from a chicken shit that only feels brave posting as anon to call op names....GTFOB

RB if she's showing up at every single event then she's probably being invited or its just the way their family does things.
If she's parking her butt in a chair people watching then you can avoid walking by that chair after your initial Hello OR if you have to walk by her and she tries to engage you in a conversation then simply say "Please hold that thought" then rush off like you see your son getting into something.
Do this every time she tries to engage with you.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:37 am As much as you don't like to think about it, they probably invite her to balance out you being there. I doubt seriously that they are very happy with you in his life because it is obvious you're only with him, and keep getting pregnant, for money. No one would be thrilled to see their relative attached to someone like that.
I agree with this and they also know that the OP is just temporarily in his life. She has said herself she will be leaving him. The family knows she will be gone at some point so why even bother with her feelings on this matter.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

You sound extremely insecure.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I wouldn’t be the ex wife at all the events
But my ex SIL was the closest thing to a sister I’ve ever had, so I enjoy when she feels comfortable at things
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
MuggleMama
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

This is your husbands responsibility to tell his family no. So your issue lies with him.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My ex shows up at everything. It works for us. He hangs out in the back or with the kids and bothers no one. And bonus, he gets some great pictures! This way, I get the girls every holiday and he gets to see them every holiday. Win win.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:53 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:45 am
carterscutie85 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:28 am

You don't have to go to things you are invited to. It's perfectly OK to decline for whatever reason. There have been a couple family things we couldn't make it to for various reasons, one being that we didn't want to go and that's perfectly acceptable.
Of course it's ok not to go if you don't want to. That's not the topic. The ex does want to go, which is OPs problem. OP for some reason thinks she should be able to dictate where this woman goes/doesn't go just because she's currently bleeding him dry. I guess she's afraid of interference.
She's the last person that I'm worried about being successful at interfering. She texted my SO the other day and asked him if she could take our son to a Christmas parade. I literally laughed my ass off after reading that. At that point I knew the lady has issues.
His ew wanted to take your baby out for the day to the parade? Is that correct?
Anonymous 8

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:07 am
carterscutie85 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:00 am Is she being invited to these events? If so she has every right to show up as the host or hostess must like her enough to extend an invite. If she is just showing up cause she heard about it but wasn't invited that's crossing a line and is rude.
His sister invites her because she loves to keep the "family" together but you would think that his ex would have enough common sense to not show up at literally every event. What grown woman spends her Saturday at a 1 year old birthday party? Her kids are adults so that is the 1 event that we thought we would not have to look at her.
Well I am invited to my nieces events even though my ex and I aren't together and I do attend. You seem to have a lot of insecurities and she isn't out of line at all. It is a shame that you will be the one missing out.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Is she mean to you or just nosey?
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:24 am Just don't talk to her. Ignore her. It is really petty to keep your son away from his grandmother solely because you can't deal with being in the same room as his ex.
I just don't like the idea of spilling my life story while she's sitting across the table from. My life story isn't any of her business.
Locked Previous topicNext topic