If you do a Christmas tree

Anonymous 3

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:20 pm First or second weekend in December. Depends on the schedule. This year is will also be if the dog does not try and pull it across the room again
We used to always get 2 or 3 stand alone baby gates to put around the tree to keep the toddlers and dog away from the tree. It protected the ornaments and gifts underneath
Attachments
f0f914314dcf01fd74e20b2c124304b6.jpg
f0f914314dcf01fd74e20b2c124304b6.jpg (21.33 KiB) Viewed 95 times
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Ours goes up the day after Thanksgiving.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I guess we aim for around 10-14 days before Christmas. We go on the weekend and pick one out so it will probably be the 14th this year.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I typically do all the Christmas decorating the weekend after Thanksgiving. But this year, I finally found & bought a silver tinsel tree & it's already up. I will still do the big regular tree, but now we have 1 big tree, 1 medium tree (silver tinsel tree) and multiple small trees (2 silver ones & a pink one). No I'm not Yuppy mom & I don't do entire rooms around a specific tree. I just have a lot of little trees I scatter around the house. I don't have a "theme" but I do have a color scheme (blue, silver & white). Presents only go under the big green tree.

I am guilty of having a bit of a nutcracker addiction & have been advised that I do not need a nutcracker army. I disagree because you never know when an elf attack could happen.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:02 pm Usually the 2nd weekend in December.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Last week in November our first week in December. We do a cut tree, so much sooner than that and it won’t last until Christmas.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The weekend right after Thanksgiving.

I refuse to put anything Christmasey up before Thanksgiving, but want to enjoy the Christmas decorations as long as I can.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:19 pm I typically do all the Christmas decorating the weekend after Thanksgiving. But this year, I finally found & bought a silver tinsel tree & it's already up. I will still do the big regular tree, but now we have 1 big tree, 1 medium tree (silver tinsel tree) and multiple small trees (2 silver ones & a pink one). No I'm not Yuppy mom & I don't do entire rooms around a specific tree. I just have a lot of little trees I scatter around the house. I don't have a "theme" but I do have a color scheme (blue, silver & white). Presents only go under the big green tree.

I am guilty of having a bit of a nutcracker addiction & have been advised that I do not need a nutcracker army. I disagree because you never know when an elf attack could happen.
Yuppymom also had a Nutcracker addiction also, just saying lol
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:19 pm I typically do all the Christmas decorating the weekend after Thanksgiving. But this year, I finally found & bought a silver tinsel tree & it's already up. I will still do the big regular tree, but now we have 1 big tree, 1 medium tree (silver tinsel tree) and multiple small trees (2 silver ones & a pink one). No I'm not Yuppy mom & I don't do entire rooms around a specific tree. I just have a lot of little trees I scatter around the house. I don't have a "theme" but I do have a color scheme (blue, silver & white). Presents only go under the big green tree.

Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

After Thanksgiving
Locked Previous topicNext topic