Trying to lose weight

Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SUCKS!!!

I’m only a week in and so far I hate every part of it. I have a sweet tooth and crappy will power. And exercising is hard.

I have about 100 lbs to lose. I’m not giving up but I’m probably going to complain a lot along the way.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Gorilla_Mama wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:18 pm SUCKS!!!

I’m only a week in and so far I hate every part of it. I have a sweet tooth and crappy will power. And exercising is hard.

I have about 100 lbs to lose. I’m not giving up but I’m probably going to complain a lot along the way.
Good luck! I still need to get my behind to the gym. UGH!
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:23 pm

Thanks. I haven’t joined a gym yet. The closest one is 20 minutes away. I don’t think I have the motivation for all that yet.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Gorilla_Mama wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:25 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:23 pm

Thanks. I haven’t joined a gym yet. The closest one is 20 minutes away. I don’t think I have the motivation for all that yet.
Mine is less than 5 minutes away. It's the making time, and becoming a consistent habit.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It helped me to have someone I was accountable to for exercising.

You can do this! It WILL be worth it!
Deleted User 172

Unread post

You can do it! Soon your taste buds will change and you won't crave the sweets so much anymore.
Buy a sweat belt and some resistance bands. Start small and build yourself up to strong and fit.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

You can do it, your body will adjust to diet changes just stick with it. Soon you won't even notice or miss the sweets. I suggest getting some kind of exercise machine to use at home first. I did and after a few weeks in loved using it. I kinda fell off the exercise wagon though I blame our new kitten lol. I can't use my machine because he attacks me while I'm using it lol. I know lame excuse I had hubby move it up to our room so I can shut the door and use it without being pounced on lol.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yep. I am hungry. Every. Single. Day, when I stick to my calorie count.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Good luck!
I know what you mean, I absolutely hate, hate, hate exercising. Strength training I don’t mind much, but cardio is a nightmare for me.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:34 pm It helped me to have someone I was accountable to for exercising.

You can do this! It WILL be worth it!
Thank you. 😊 Dh and my oldest dd are doing it with me every night. It definitely does help.
Locked Previous topicNext topic