This woman is crazy

Anonymous 1

Unread post

A woman named Jen is engaged and wants to get married next Aug 20 as that is the date of her grandparents marriage. Fine. Jen has a daughter with her exhusband. They live far apart and the exhusband has the little girl every summer per the custody agreement. Jen asked her ex if he could send her home a little early so she can be at the wedding. Ex says no sorry. So-Jen gave up full custody to ex so she would have her next summer and guarantee her at the wedding. Littke girl now lives with Dad full time with Jen getting summer visits. Jen is completely stupid-right?
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Just another pathetic woman so desperate for dick that she'll sacrifice her own children.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

That'swhatshesaid wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:04 pm Just another pathetic woman so desperate for dick that she'll sacrifice her own children.
It’s not so much dick as it is Jen refusing to pick another date where she had her daughter and there would be zero issue. So she gave up custody for the wedding date. That date means more to her than her daughter I guess? If this makes sense.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:52 pm A woman named Jen is engaged and wants to get married next Aug 20 as that is the date of her grandparents marriage. Fine. Jen has a daughter with her exhusband. They live far apart and the exhusband has the little girl every summer per the custody agreement. Jen asked her ex if he could send her home a little early so she can be at the wedding. Ex says no sorry. So-Jen gave up full custody to ex so she would have her next summer and guarantee her at the wedding. Littke girl now lives with Dad full time with Jen getting summer visits. Jen is completely stupid-right?
Attachments
giphy (46).gif
Anonymous 2

Unread post

She probably thinks she can give up full custody for a year then after she gets married get it back.Which won't work. Or she and new guy doesn't actually want the kid full time. It happens
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:09 pm
That'swhatshesaid wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:04 pm Just another pathetic woman so desperate for dick that she'll sacrifice her own children.
It’s not so much dick as it is Jen refusing to pick another date where she had her daughter and there would be zero issue. So she gave up custody for the wedding date. That date means more to her than her daughter I guess? If this makes sense.
Like I said, pathetic and desperate. How did she explain this fuckery to her daughter?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

She could have spent that same money she used to give up custody to modify the order and get her back in time for the wedding. I am sure a judge would have granted it.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sounds like she shouldn't have had primary custody to begin with. Maybe the kid was just a paycheck to her.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Yes. Stupid.
I'd never give up custody over my kids for a man.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

She sounds stupid.
Locked Previous topicNext topic