I don't want the DAD involved!!!!

jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

What selfish thinking of a child. You should be thinking of YOUR child not yourself. This isn't about you. Grow up and deal with it.
Jskidmore1946
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:37 pm Tell him if takes you to court for cost you're going to go for child support including back child support
Not how that works...
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:36 pm
mojogirl wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:29 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:27 pm I don't know what to do. I'm awaiting the results of a paternity test and I'm scared. I have a little boy by a 43-year-old man who has paid for this test. He knows this is his son. I hid him for five years but this guy ended finding out. I'm scared to death. My son's dad is an okay guy but he lives three hours away from me. I might sound selfish but I don't want my son to spend any time with him. My mom made matters worse by telling me that once the results are in, he will fight me for custody. I shouldn't have agreed to take this test. He told me that he would take me to court if I didn't agree. By the way, this guy has a 20-year-old daughter so this is not his first child. I just opened up a can of worms.
This is probably a troll, but I'll bite... guess you shouldn't have spread your legs.
Why is it always her spreading her legs. People don't tell guy who don't want to pay child support that he should have kept it in his pants
Yes they absolutely do! It takes 2 to tango. And if they didn't want kids then they both should have make sure they didn't get pregnant.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I hate women like you! You're pathetic and don't really deserve your son imo. You need to get over your feelings and let the child have a relationship with his FATHER!
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:27 pm I don't know what to do. I'm awaiting the results of a paternity test and I'm scared. I have a little boy by a 43-year-old man who has paid for this test. He knows this is his son. I hid him for five years but this guy ended finding out. I'm scared to death. My son's dad is an okay guy but he lives three hours away from me. I might sound selfish but I don't want my son to spend any time with him. My mom made matters worse by telling me that once the results are in, he will fight me for custody. I shouldn't have agreed to take this test. He told me that he would take me to court if I didn't agree. By the way, this guy has a 20-year-old daughter so this is not his first child. I just opened up a can of worms.
I'll bite....

I have zero sympathy for you. You hid this child for years. He should fight you for custody. How dare he want to be in his son's life. I also hope he wins too. You aren't the kid's only parent. And for those who mentioned going after back support. OP can ask for it, but then she will also have to admit to the judge about her hiding the child away for years. Which won't bode well for her.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:37 pm Tell him if takes you to court for cost you're going to go for child support including back child support
OP will get her ass handed to her by a judge. They don't take too kindly to stunts like hiding a child away from the other parent.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Serves you right for keeping a father from his child.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:35 pm :o :o :o
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:30 pm I've lost custody of so many kids because of this.
Get ready.
Don't judge me! :x
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:10 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:35 pm :o :o :o
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:30 pm I've lost custody of so many kids because of this.
Get ready.
Don't judge me! :x
:lol:
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

:lol:
Get ready.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic