I don't want the DAD involved!!!!

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Poietes wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:53 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:49 pm
Poietes wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:47 pm

Lol, yes they do all the time.
No they don't. They turn all of them into abortion debates stating he should have an out like women do. Instead of saying he should have kept it in his pants.
Yes they do. Just because you only choose to acknowledge one type of reply doesn’t mean the other doesn’t exist.
No it isn't said. Hardly ever. I have also heard if you can't take care if the baby alone you shouldnt have sexm the blame is hardly ever evened out amongst both. It Is always on her
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You trolls are hilarious today!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:48 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:46 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:36 pm

Why is it always her spreading her legs. People don't tell guy who don't want to pay child support that he should have kept it in his pants
Because women are responsible for their own bodies. Its their bodies and if they dont want to get pregnant they should take control and do something about it. By either using birthcontrol, or simply not spreading their legs. Now if she wanted the guy to pay child support, then yes that would have been on him too. If a man doesnt want a child he shouldn't be sleeping around with women or he should be doubling it up on protection. Everyone is responsible for themselves.
She never said she didn't want her son. She just doesn't want the dad involved so the whole nit spreading your legs isnt relevant to this post.
It doesnt sound like she was planning on having her son. And yes it does apply. Because now she is in a situation that she doesnt want to be in. Possibly having to share her son with a man that is 3 states away. Thus.... if she didnt want to share her son, she shouldnt have spread her legs, unprotected, and got pregnant. That would have been the only solution to this problem. They are both responsible, but people are pointing out her responsibility in this situation because she is the one complaining about it. If the man came here complaining about some crazy chick he had S*x with and got pregnant not wanting to grant him the right to his son, these same people would have said the same thing to him. Dont have unprotected S*x with crazy women who you dont want to have to deal with.

Simply put:
Dont want baby mamma/daddy problems? Stop having unprotected S*x! Its such a simple yet over looked solution to a long term problem.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:55 pm

No they don't. They turn all of them into abortion debates stating he should have an out like women do. Instead of saying he should have kept it in his pants.
Yes they do. Just because you only choose to acknowledge one type of reply doesn’t mean the other doesn’t exist.
No it isn't said. Hardly ever. I have also heard if you can't take care if the baby alone you shouldnt have sexm the blame is hardly ever evened out amongst both. It Is always on her
You're only seeing one side of the finger pointing because you are on a woman's website and the guy isn't here, genius! LMAO!
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lol, yes it is. Constantly. Just because you have an agenda and only want to acknowledge one type of reply doesn’t mean there aren’t plenty of the others. You can keep saying it al you want. It doesn’t make it true.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:03 pm

You're only seeing one side of the finger pointing because you are on a woman's website and the guy isn't here, genius! LMAO!
So it is totally normal to blame to woman amongst the women. Not in my world. In my world we have each other back but in my world the females are not royal cunts either like 70% of the women on this site
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Poietes wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:09 pm

Lol, yes it is. Constantly. Just because you have an agenda and only want to acknowledge one type of reply doesn’t mean there aren’t plenty of the others. You can keep saying it al you want. It doesn’t make it true.

Please tell me what agenda I have. And as I said, it is rarely said on here.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:11 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:03 pm
So it is totally normal to blame to woman amongst the women. Not in my world. In my world we have each other back but in my world the females are not royal cunts either like 70% of the women on this site
I have a feeling that would have gone over your head.... You cant be helped, you've drank too much of that cool aid.

I'm sorry not everyone has bought a ticket to your fairytale world. You know what my fairytale world would be? Where men and women didnt set each other a part by gender and we all had each others back. Its also a world where everyone took responsibility for themselves and no one else would have to point it out to them. Its sad your fantasy would be a world where women and men were divided and people chooses sided based on what they hold between their legs. How sad.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:46 pm Is he a bad person?
I don't know him that well. He seemed to be a good enough guy when I was with him. He did tell me that he used to be addicted to pain meds but is supposedly sober now. I should have never hidden my son from him but I can't go back in time. He doesn't act like he's upset over me hiding him but he did inform me that he does want to be involved in my son's life. I just don't feel comfortable with him living so far from me. I worry like crazy over my son. I can't fathom sharing him with his dad (that I don't know too much about). Sorry if I sound horrible but it's the truth.
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:12 pm
Poietes wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:09 pm

Please tell me what agenda I have. And as I said, it is rarely said on here.
Your weird insistence of this is quite pathetic. Keep insisting, it won’t make you any more correct. You only seem to see what you want to see.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Locked Previous topicNext topic