I don't want the DAD involved!!!!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I don't know what to do. I'm awaiting the results of a paternity test and I'm scared. I have a little boy by a 43-year-old man who has paid for this test. He knows this is his son. I hid him for five years but this guy ended finding out. I'm scared to death. My son's dad is an okay guy but he lives three hours away from me. I might sound selfish but I don't want my son to spend any time with him. My mom made matters worse by telling me that once the results are in, he will fight me for custody. I shouldn't have agreed to take this test. He told me that he would take me to court if I didn't agree. By the way, this guy has a 20-year-old daughter so this is not his first child. I just opened up a can of worms.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Too bad
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:27 pm I don't know what to do. I'm awaiting the results of a paternity test and I'm scared. I have a little boy by a 43-year-old man who has paid for this test. He knows this is his son. I hid him for five years but this guy ended finding out. I'm scared to death. My son's dad is an okay guy but he lives three hours away from me. I might sound selfish but I don't want my son to spend any time with him. My mom made matters worse by telling me that once the results are in, he will fight me for custody. I shouldn't have agreed to take this test. He told me that he would take me to court if I didn't agree. By the way, this guy has a 20-year-old daughter so this is not his first child. I just opened up a can of worms.
This is probably a troll, but I'll bite... guess you shouldn't have spread your legs.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I've lost custody of so many kids because of this.
Get ready.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

:o :o :o
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:30 pm I've lost custody of so many kids because of this.
Get ready.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:29 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:27 pm I don't know what to do. I'm awaiting the results of a paternity test and I'm scared. I have a little boy by a 43-year-old man who has paid for this test. He knows this is his son. I hid him for five years but this guy ended finding out. I'm scared to death. My son's dad is an okay guy but he lives three hours away from me. I might sound selfish but I don't want my son to spend any time with him. My mom made matters worse by telling me that once the results are in, he will fight me for custody. I shouldn't have agreed to take this test. He told me that he would take me to court if I didn't agree. By the way, this guy has a 20-year-old daughter so this is not his first child. I just opened up a can of worms.
This is probably a troll, but I'll bite... guess you shouldn't have spread your legs.
Why is it always her spreading her legs. People don't tell guy who don't want to pay child support that he should have kept it in his pants
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Tell him if takes you to court for cost you're going to go for child support including back child support
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yep..
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

On the off chance this is real..
The loser in this is your son. You purposefully kept him from his father for the sole reason of being selfish. Your son has missed the opportunity to grow up knowing his father and vice versa. If he is a good guy, there was no reason to do this to him or this child. In cases like this, I always hope that dad gets visitation or some custody so the child is not missing out anymore due to mom's selfishness.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Why did you agree to the test? If someone threatens to "take you to court" then let them try. I would never give a DNA sample to anyone without a court order.
Locked Previous topicNext topic