POLL: Is using the term 'gay' as an insult wrong?

Is using the term 'gay' as an insult wrong?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:01 pm

Yes
71%
No
29%

Total votes: 56
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I can't believe she is complaining about me bumping my own post.πŸ™„
A normal person would leave if they didn't care for a post.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Bump☝️
Bump☝️
Bump☝️
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:34 pm I can't believe she is complaining about me bumping my own post.πŸ™„
A normal person would leave if they didn't care for a post.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Bump☝️
Bump☝️
Bump☝️
πŸ˜‚ I’m not complaining. I just think you are just as big of a f****** attention whore as y’all claim I am. Chug it up. Y’all thirsty!
I’m bored with this post. It’s slow. Nobody gives a f**k now. It’s old news. Stay tuned though. Maybe tomorrow I’ll say that’s so savage and you can make a whole new post. πŸ˜‚
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Bump for equality.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

It's hard to play victim when you're the one being offensive with your choice of words.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for you.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:47 pm It's hard to play victim when you're the one being offensive with your choice of words.
Nobody is playing victim. I’m the meanie. The boogeyman πŸ˜‚ πŸ–•πŸ–•
Anonymous 1

Unread post

But she's 'bored with this post'...πŸ™„
Anonymous 9

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: ↑Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:48 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:47 pm It's hard to play victim when you're the one being offensive with your choice of words.
Nobody is playing victim. I’m the meanie. The boogeyman πŸ˜‚ πŸ–•πŸ–•
Actually you seem like a very sad lonely woman who has nothing of interest other than trolling & being an ass online. It's quite sad when you think about it. You bounce from place to place searching for attention & being offensive so you can get that attention. You did it at CM and you do it here. Again, it's actually quite sad.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Bump
Anonymous 16

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: ↑Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:17 pm
BionicBunny wrote: ↑Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:16 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:10 am I've never seen anyone being so proud of their bigotry.
It's sad.
Bigot/bigotry is another word over used now days.
It is slowly losing its effectiveness just like racism. Everything is racist. Everyone is a bigot.
Oh well. If that’s how you want to live your life worrying about everyone else using the word gay then have at it. I’m not PC and you can’t make me be PC just by calling me a bigot. I don’t get offended over something like that. I laugh because I think people like you would fall to the floor if you met a real bigot.
Those words aren't overused, you hear them a lot because you are a racist bigot. It's not really about being pc, it's being a decent human being and you don't have that in you to be that.
Serious inquiry.... I can see were you came up with bigot, but I fail to see how she is racist, unless I missed something? Last I knew, Gay is not a race?
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Locked Previous topicNext topic