I'm not going to my sister's wedding

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I went to the first two and they were both a waste of time and money. I am not doing it again. She says this is "the one" but she thought that the first two times. I am not taking time off work, I am not buying a plane ticket, and I am not sitting through another boring ceremony.

She says I am being selfish for not going. Oh well it might be selfish but expecting people to come to a third wedding is also selfish.

She said I should not expect anything from her anymore. I dont know what she means besides random christmas cards and gifts here and there. I am not going to miss that too much.

My mom is mad at me also but they will both have to get over it.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

While I don’t blame you for not going to a third wedding, you shouldn’t be an asshole about it.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:48 pm I went to the first two and they were both a waste of time and money. I am not doing it again. She says this is "the one" but she thought that the first two times. I am not taking time off work, I am not buying a plane ticket, and I am not sitting through another boring ceremony.

She says I am being selfish for not going. Oh well it might be selfish but expecting people to come to a third wedding is also selfish.

She said I should not expect anything from her anymore. I dont know what she means besides random christmas cards and gifts here and there. I am not going to miss that too much.

My mom is mad at me also but they will both have to get over it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:01 pm While I don’t blame you for not going to a third wedding, you shouldn’t be an asshole about it.
How am I being an asshole about it?
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

OK Trolleatha
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

OK Trolleatha
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:05 pm OK Trolleatha
I am not a troll. Not wanting to go to a wedding doesnt make me a troll.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:04 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:01 pm While I don’t blame you for not going to a third wedding, you shouldn’t be an asshole about it.
Your whole first paragraph is assholey (a brand new word I made just for you). How about being happy for her and politely decline the invitation?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:11 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:04 pm
Your whole first paragraph is assholey (a brand new word I made just for you). How about being happy for her and politely decline the invitation?
I was happy for her before she started talking shit to me and about me. I did politely decline.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yawn
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic