Freaking out BIG time! I need answers ASAP!!!!!

agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:57 am
agander2017 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:38 am It was the state of Oregon. My grandparents had visitation rights with my cousin, because my Uncle was in the military, and him and my cousin's mom were divorced. Since he wasn't there to make sure they got to see her, they were awarded grandparent's rights, and got to have her every other weekend. This was back in the 80's early 90's so things could have changed since then. I'm just saying, don't be surprised if they take it to court and get some kind of visitation.
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:33 am In which state?

In my state there are no grandparents rights.

You are making shit up
It is unlikely to happen today so why are you pretending like they will get rights? That is messed up.
It's a possibility that they might. That child is the only living link to their son. I don't know for sure that they will, but wanted to tell her that it's possible. Just because it's not likely, doesn't mean it won't happen.

Anonymous 4

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:00 am
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:57 am
agander2017 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:38 am It was the state of Oregon. My grandparents had visitation rights with my cousin, because my Uncle was in the military, and him and my cousin's mom were divorced. Since he wasn't there to make sure they got to see her, they were awarded grandparent's rights, and got to have her every other weekend. This was back in the 80's early 90's so things could have changed since then. I'm just saying, don't be surprised if they take it to court and get some kind of visitation.

It is unlikely to happen today so why are you pretending like they will get rights? That is messed up.
It's a possibility that they might. That child is the only living link to their son. I don't know for sure that they will, but wanted to tell her that it's possible. Just because it's not likely, doesn't mean it won't happen.
Even in Oregon it wouldn't happen.

You said if they are related they have rights. That's not true. Stop spreading lies
Anonymous 5

Unread post

You are making shit up
agander2017 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:31 am If they are found to be her blood relatives, they have rights.

A quick google search tells me that “grandparents rights” hasn’t been a thing in Oregon since 2001. Also, for a non-parent to get visitation, they would need to have already established a relationship with the child.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:23 pm

You are making shit up
A quick google search tells me that “grandparents rights” hasn’t been a thing in Oregon since 2001. Also, for a non-parent to get visitation, they would need to have already established a relationship with the child.
Like I said, this was in the 80's early 90's. I didn't look at the current law.

Anonymous 4

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:29 am

So why go around and lie by saying stuff like this?

"If they are found to be her blood relatives, they have rights"
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:30 am

I didn't say they would. I said they might. There's a huge difference between they will, and they might. Learn how to read.

Anonymous 4

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:33 am
Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:30 am

I didn't say they would. I said they might. There's a huge difference between they will, and they might. Learn how to read.
That was an exact quote from you. You said if they are blood related they have rights

How can someone be this stupid?
Locked Previous topicNext topic