I dont care if she bought a plane ticket, she is still not staying with us

Anonymous 1

Unread post

MIL wanted to stay with us for 2 months after my baby is born. I told her no from the start. I dont want guests after my baby is born especially not for 2 months.

She sent a message and screenshot to DH and myself saying she bought a plane ticket for next week which is a week before my due date. She was saying she was so excited to be staying with us to help with the baby.

DH called her right away asking why she would do that when we told her no. She said she thought we would change our minds especially when the baby is here. I am not going to change my mind. I told her she can not stay with us. I cant stop her from coming but she needs to find her own accommodations

She says she doesnt have the money for it. That isnt our problem. She has always been a little overbearing but this is a whole new level. It would be better if she just doesnt come at all but if she does she isnt staying with us for even one night.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:08 pm MIL wanted to stay with us for 2 months after my baby is born. I told her no from the start. I dont want guests after my baby is born especially not for 2 months.

She sent a message and screenshot to DH and myself saying she bought a plane ticket for next week which is a week before my due date. She was saying she was so excited to be staying with us to help with the baby.

DH called her right away asking why she would do that when we told her no. She said she thought we would change our minds especially when the baby is here. I am not going to change my mind. I told her she can not stay with us. I cant stop her from coming but she needs to find her own accommodations

She says she doesnt have the money for it. That isnt our problem. She has always been a little overbearing but this is a whole new level. It would be better if she just doesnt come at all but if she does she isnt staying with us for even one night.
Is is Bitchy MIL day today?

Anonymous 3

Unread post

Dh will let her stay regardless.

But its cute that you think you have some say.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:15 pm Dh will let her stay regardless.

No he wont. I do have a say in what goes on in our house. He doesnt want her staying here either.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:20 pm

No he wont. I do have a say in what goes on in our house. He doesnt want her staying here either.
Riiight. Better make her bed up.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Quit being mean she just wants to help you. Start getting the guest room ready.
And have a great time with your MIL. 😁
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:41 pm Quit being mean she just wants to help you. Start getting the guest room ready.
And have a great time with your MIL. 😁
We dont have a guest room. She can get a hotel room or not come.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

This is just so overdone. Come on now.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

How dumb. I would have complete say lol. Would not happen in my home.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I would kill to have that kind of help again.
Locked Previous topicNext topic