dh is an idiot...

Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

And it will hurt like hell. Some of the worst pain ever. But you’ll get through it.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:39 pm Well- someone who is depressed needs care and concern and help.
Kicking him out is harsh and hurtful.
First , I’d get rid of guns in the house and call a psychiatrist . He probably needs medication and counseling.
It sounds like you’re part of the reason he’s depressed. You just don’t call a depressed person an idiot. You try to help.
OH LIBBY!
Anonymous 7

Unread post

potatochips wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:04 pm wtf

dh was on the phone with me and mentioned he's depressed. He also told me that people are thinking it's a shame that I kick him out in his "time of need".

Are you freaking serious? I kicked him out because he was saying he was going to off himself while waving a gun. He was acting scary and just before this he was threatening me & the kids. This was Not the first time, just the first time I called for help.

So I'm the evil one because he's sick and needs help and I should be understanding? wtf what about the trauma the kids and I went though? Why about my mental health?

Total ramble, but I'm just so ticked.
Your life is a F***ing trainwreck that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
BUT what you should have done when he was waving the gun and threatening to commit suicide was to call the police and tell them he is threatening suicide while waving a gun and you are in fear of your life and that of your children also. They would would first taken him to the psychiatric ward of the hospital for a 72 hour hold for a psychiatric evaluation then straight to jail. At least he would have a roof over his head
OR you could have called his bluff and dared him to shoot himself in the head...............
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Since your last post, what actions have you taken to get your own place and provide a stable environment for your children?
potatochips wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:04 pm wtf what about the trauma the kids and I went though? Why about my mental health?
Anonymous 9

Unread post

If only there were some way you could block someone from being able to call you...
potatochips

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:48 pm

dh was on the phone with me and mentioned he's depressed. He also told me that people are thinking it's a shame that I kick him out in his "time of need".

Are you freaking serious? I kicked him out because he was saying he was going to off himself while waving a gun. He was acting scary and just before this he was threatening me & the kids. This was Not the first time, just the first time I called for help.

So I'm the evil one because he's sick and needs help and I should be understanding? wtf what about the trauma the kids and I went though? Why about my mental health?

BUT what you should have done when he was waving the gun and threatening to commit suicide was to call the police and tell them he is threatening suicide while waving a gun and you are in fear of your life and that of your children also. They would would first taken him to the psychiatric ward of the hospital for a 72 hour hold for a psychiatric evaluation then straight to jail. At least he would have a roof over his head
OR you could have called his bluff and dared him to shoot himself in the head...............
I did call the police and they baker acted him. He was out in 3 days and I asked him to leave once he came home. We were still scared and the kids were begging me not to let him back in.

The police never spoke to me once when they came, only him. As soon as he saw them he went from a lunatic to totally calm and talking to them. It was so weird and scary to see it.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Why are you talking to him?

Do you have a job yet?

My sympathy is seriously waning.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

potatochips wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:30 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:48 pm

I did call the police and they baker acted him. He was out in 3 days and I asked him to leave once he came home. We were still scared and the kids were begging me not to let him back in.

The police never spoke to me once when they came, only him. As soon as he saw them he went from a lunatic to totally calm and talking to them. It was so weird and scary to see it.
He should have been arrested for endangering the welfare of children, neglect, brandishing a firearm, pointing a firearm for malicious intent or displaying a deadly weapon in a threatening manner and probably a few other charges.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm going to be blunt here, but I really hope you'll listen.

He is no longer your concern. He stopped being your concern the moment he decided that waving a gun around in front of your children was an ok thing to do. He stopped being your concern when you kicked him out. Stop talking to him, stop letting him try to make him your concern again. I would be willing to bet that no one is actually saying these things to him, and if they are, it's because he's lying about what actually happened. Block his number and refuse to speak to him, if you have a lawyer only speak through your lawyer. There's a likely chance he's going to try and gaslight you into thinking you're at fault for the fact that he fucked up and is being held accountable for it. Don't let him. Stop giving him an ear to talk to, cut him off cold turkey.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He's just trying to manipulate you. Hang tough!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic