#sandyhookpromise on twitter

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:11 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:27 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:58 pm

Not a thing. If people saw exactly what their beloved assault rifles, that they think is fun to shoot targets with, did to those little kids in Sandy Hook, we'd have an assault weapon ban law passed and signed tomorrow.
Please read my response. You can make your point without doing what you just did.
Exactly what is wrong with my response. If people saw the carnage, those weapons would be banned. That's my point. Ya'll see them as fun toys when they're really weapons of death.
You spoke on Hollywood effects. People see that on tv all the time. What makes you think it will make a difference.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Not a thing. If people saw exactly what their beloved assault rifles, that they think is fun to shoot targets with, did to those little kids in Sandy Hook, we'd have an assault weapon ban law passed and signed tomorrow.
Please read my response. You can make your point without doing what you just did.
Exactly what is wrong with my response. If people saw the carnage, those weapons would be banned. That's my point. Ya'll see them as fun toys when they're really weapons of death.
You know, for a while I thought you were a pretty okay poster. This reply is beyond sickening. There is something wrong with you and you should get your head checked.

By the way, an AR15 does no more damage than a standard rifle. And trust me, people who oppose the ban on these guns are already aware of the damage that it causes. You're just not right. Its not the fact that you want people to know the damage and would like to educate people, its the head space you have to be in to suggest such a thing under the circumstances of the topic. The insensitivity of your response. To be able to go from one poster describing what those children must have felt, to you suggesting that we see more imagery of them during and after the fact. Your response was pure apathetic. What is wrong with you?
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:50 am

I’m vegan and my children know why. Making parents responsible for their children’s deaths is disgusting. The only person responsible is the shooter.
What does being vegan have to do with this? How is this post by a sandy hook advocacy organization making parents responsible? Are you ok?
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:41 pm I’m not sure what point you are trying to make here, but before you answer I’ll point out that I live 25ish miles from Sandy Hook. What happened was absolutely devastating and I would never judge a parent for how they choose to deal with that grief.

If that’s what you’re doing here, why don’t you think about having your Christmas tree up and all the gifts bought for your kindergartener that was so excited to start school, and then spending Christmas knowing your child’s last emotion in life was terror as she was gunned down by a psychopath while trying to hide from him in a closet.
You seem to be irrational due to emotional pain. Hugs.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Incorrect. The bullet from an AR-15 leaves the muzzle at 3 times the speed of a handgun. A bullet with more energy does more damage
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:26 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:51 pm

What is wrong with you???
The bullets from these guns do no more damage than any other bullet. Your response is sick and not even relatively accurate.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:41 pm I’m not sure what point you are trying to make here, but before you answer I’ll point out that I live 25ish miles from Sandy Hook. What happened was absolutely devastating and I would never judge a parent for how they choose to deal with that grief.

If that’s what you’re doing here, why don’t you think about having your Christmas tree up and all the gifts bought for your kindergartener that was so excited to start school, and then spending Christmas knowing your child’s last emotion in life was terror as she was gunned down by a psychopath while trying to hide from him in a closet.

I’m 16 miles from Santa Fe high school. I know several of the kids that were shot, hell I used to babysit one of them. I pass that school fairly often as well.

Im not sure what your point is buy letting us know you live close to sandy hook....
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 6

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:41 pm Very powerful film. It would be better if they could get a Hollywood special effects team in there to show kids with their guts shot out, limbs torn from their bodies, showing exactly what happens to a body when those assault rifles riddle them with bullets and shred their limbs and insides.
But when that's done for anti abortion to make an impact, it's criticized.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't know that I've seen anyone refer to a weapon as a "fun toy". Responsible people take weapons seriously.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yikes. I’m staying the hell out of this.
Locked Previous topicNext topic