I will not date a guy who works on weekends and holidays

CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Stupid troll attempt, but let's play like it's real. There's a really major flaw in that logic. By thinking this way you are saying doctors, nurses, and emergency personnel, who work on weekends like in hospitals or after-care aren't educated or established enough not to have too. That's what gave you away, no one can be that idiotic.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So that precludes doctors, lawyers, paramedics. How sad and shallow for you. My husband was Navy when we got married he was home a total non consecutively for 12 weeks of our first year of marriage.

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:23 am I was talking to this guy in match. Things were going great. He seems nice and normal. I asked him hiw work schedule. Thats where it went bad. He works 12 hr shifts Sunday, Monday, Thursday and a 6 hour shift Friday. I ended it right there and told him that I dont date anyone who works weekends. I believe weekends are for family and relaxation. Plus I believe if a man is educated and established enough he would wouldn't have to work weekends.

He told me that because he works a Sunday his hourly rate doubles. I told him I didnt care and that he should be a man and get a real job.

I told my friend about this and she told me that I was stupid because that man makes 6 figures easy.

Would you be with a man who works weekends.
Sportsmom
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Living my perfect life πŸ’•
Deleted User 172

Unread post

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

stilltfez wrote: ↑Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:36 am hmmm hard works or dude who barely works but gets weekends off... yeah, you do you troll girl
Right? It doesn't sound like the guy is working some high school guy job. I'd rather have an honest worker with ambition than someone laying around that has plenty of free time. I don't need someone to entertain me constantly. Firemen have rough hours, and who'd decline one of them? ;)
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He dodged a bullet. I'm sure he'll find a much nicer girl somewhere in Trollville.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My DH is off on weekends, but if he gets called in he gets paid $100 for the first 15 minutes he is there and double his hourly rate after. He doesn't "have" to go in but bet your ass I shove him out the door when they ask for that kind of money lol.

I can understand where you are coming from but one weekend day, especially where he makes double, wouldn't be a dealbreaker. You still have Saturdays. I get time and a half on Sundays and double time on holidays so I don't mind working them.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Yeah right, haha
You should have jumped on that guy, you wont find anyone better heifer
Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:23 am I was talking to this guy in match. Things were going great. He seems nice and normal. I asked him hiw work schedule. Thats where it went bad. He works 12 hr shifts Sunday, Monday, Thursday and a 6 hour shift Friday. I ended it right there and told him that I dont date anyone who works weekends. I believe weekends are for family and relaxation. Plus I believe if a man is educated and established enough he would wouldn't have to work weekends.

He told me that because he works a Sunday his hourly rate doubles. I told him I didnt care and that he should be a man and get a real job.

I told my friend about this and she told me that I was stupid because that man makes 6 figures easy.

Would you be with a man who works weekends.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

I'm sure you're a troll with the be a man and get a real job comment. But I'll play along anyway. I don't think anyone is wrong for having deal breakers. I wouldn't date or marry anyone in the military, I know that is not the sort of life I'm cut out for. My husband changed fields several years ago and it was a game changer. He loves his work and when he is called on to travel, he does it without question. Usually his work is in this area or within a few hours drive. He works a ton of hours though and that takes an extremely hard toll on marriage on being a parent, not to mention being gone for days or weeks. We are very different people than we were before and that is sad. Some things money doesn't make up for.
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Wait, working weekends means you’re not educated and established? That guy dodged a bullet with your ignorant ass. 🀣
Locked Previous topicNext topic