The worst two men the whitehouse has ever known.

Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:00 am
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:32 am
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:40 pm

Yeah
She and Morgan (and maybe you ) are heartless, rude, social misfits who joined this group mainly to really let loose and behave like badly raised teenagers .
Well , hell, maybe you ARE!
I don’t know any adult women like you - I have never known anywhere in the states or Germany women in all the years I have been an adult who are as gross and nasty as you.
If this is what you’ve been aiming for- congratulations, you have accomplished it.
You realize you constantly whine that people are "ganging up on you" and being mean to you and calling you names when they simply disagree with you, but you CONSTANTLY release a TIRADE of insulting word vomit at people when they post something you don't like. I've never seen anyone on this board rail at people the way you do.

You say such nasty, rotten things to people. Are you this abhorrent to interact with in real life?
You are blaming me for things they did.
It’s called victim blaming.
Im not “ abhorrent “, I just resent what they say to me and I’m shocked at their behavior.
Understandably, I reply in my defense . I have to- nobody here will because you’re all in this dark inappropriate thing together.
Why is that so hard for you to comprehend?
You are SO NOT a VICTIM! You are the one that degrades everyone's opinion if you don't like it. You are onstantly calling people names. Stop trying to be a victim and own what you have said to people.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:43 am
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:32 am

You realize you constantly whine that people are "ganging up on you" and being mean to you and calling you names when they simply disagree with you, but you CONSTANTLY release a TIRADE of insulting word vomit at people when they post something you don't like. I've never seen anyone on this board rail at people the way you do.

You say such nasty, rotten things to people. Are you this abhorrent to interact with in real life?
Im not “ abhorrent “, I just resent what they say to me and I’m shocked at their behavior.
Understandably, I reply in my defense . I have to- nobody here will because you’re all in this dark inappropriate thing together.
You are SO NOT a VICTIM! You are the one that degrades everyone's opinion if you don't like it. You are onstantly calling people names. Stop trying to be a victim and own what you have said to people.
Nope.
I responded to the nasty comments made to me first.
You guys are like a gang of high school mean girls . Deflect deflect deflect. Deny.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:47 am
Nope.
You guys are like a gang of high school mean girls . Deflect deflect deflect. Deny.
You continue to make a fool of your self everyday!
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:17 am
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:06 am
Why is it so hard for you to comprehend that your behavior is the worst and you are not a victim.
Not true.
Many people on here who interact with you would agree. You cuss people out and call them names. No matter what I have seen someone say to you I always see something worse from you and then you are a hypocrite and lecture them about name calling. WE are shocked by your behavior.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:47 am
Nope.
Libby, I have experienced being truly ganged up on. There was a time I couldn’t even make a post about a movie without it turning into drama because of some of the women in the group I was in. I know what it’s like and I do know it changes the way you respond and react to certain people. However when I see you I see that you are the one initiating insults and instigating. I see you just like I see those women who ganged up on me in the past. You know what I called them? Bullies! They hate being called bullies. And I’ll admit I have bullied back. You have become a bully, Libby! I couldn’t say if it’s because of past experiences like I have experienced or if you are just naturally a bully like those I dealt with.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If you want to insult each other, please take it to fight corner. I’ll start moving off topic replies made only to insult each other if this doesn’t stop.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:16 pm If you want to insult each other, please take it to fight corner. I’ll start moving off topic replies made only to insult each other if this doesn’t stop.
I’m staying away from this thread.
And the group from now on.
I reported the disgusting meme twice but it looks like it’s still there .
I object to anyone thinking it’s funny to call Michele Obama a man .

But I don’t worry, I’m no longer communicating with anyone who has posted in this group, especially not in this thread.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:31 pm
12skipafew wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:16 pm If you want to insult each other, please take it to fight corner. I’ll start moving off topic replies made only to insult each other if this doesn’t stop.

But I don’t worry, I’m no longer communicating with anyone who has posted in this group, especially not in this thread.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I have it in writing. Thank you!
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:33 pm

I have it in writing. Thank you!
But how long will it last?
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic