Air Force to review all layover stops

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/09/08/poli ... index.html
The Air Force will review all layovers.

( But they do have to refuel in many countries including Scotland)

The issue is whether any Air Force personnel stayed at Trump’s resort .
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Why, exactly, is that an issue? They had to stay somewhere, did they not?
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

29again wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:03 pm Why, exactly, is that an issue? They had to stay somewhere, did they not?
Emoluments
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/09/13/poli ... index.html
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:05 pm
29again wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:03 pm Why, exactly, is that an issue? They had to stay somewhere, did they not?
Emoluments
Oh, dear God.................. you can't be serious with that!
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

29again wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:07 pm
Emoluments
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So, the resort (which he is not in charge of any more) was CHEAPER per night than the Marriott. But, no, let's not worry about how much this shit costs, if it is a TRUMP resort, it's simply off-limits, because we don't like Trump. Orange Man Bad strikes again.

You liberals are dangerous! You're letting your emotions run things, when your emotions need to be in a time-out in the corner. (NOT directed at any person in particular, just a vent!!)
Expand your thinking

Try it.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:15 pm

Emoluments
Why in the world do you waste my and everyone else's time by repeating the link? I did read it after your answer, and I double down on MY answer. NOTHING you post will change my opinion that this the stupidest thing I've read today.
Expand your thinking

Try it.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

29again wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:18 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:15 pm

Why in the world do you waste my and everyone else's time by repeating the link? I did read it after your answer, and I double down on MY answer. NOTHING you post will change my opinion that this the stupidest thing I've read today.
Okie dokie
IF it makes you feel better..,then
Pretend it’s no big deal.
I’m just posting one of many articles that discuss this issue.
Ignoring it and attacking ME won’t help.
I’m sorry it’s so hard for you.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

29again wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:16 pm So, the resort (which he is not in charge of any more) was CHEAPER per night than the Marriott. But, no, let's not worry about how much this shit costs, if it is a TRUMP resort, it's simply off-limits, because we don't like Trump. Orange Man Bad strikes again.

You liberals are dangerous! You're letting your emotions run things, when your emotions need to be in a time-out in the corner. (NOT directed at any person in particular, just a vent!!)
That’s a beautiful resort. Not understanding the problem with our troops staying in a nice place. Silliness. I think it’s fantastic.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:52 pm
29again wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:18 pm
Okie dokie
IF it makes you feel better..,then
Pretend it’s no big deal.
I’m just posting one of many articles that discuss this issue.
Ignoring it and attacking ME won’t help.
I’m sorry it’s so hard for you.
LMAO!! It isn't hard at all! I think it is YOU finding the idea of our military staying at a Trump resort hard to take. Otherwise, why the outrage? The men had to stay somewhere!!
Expand your thinking

Try it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic