60 percent of Americans say Trump does not deserve reelection

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

A majority of Americans think that President Trump does not deserve a second term in the White House, according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... reelection
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I can’t wait till the election is over. Hopefully we can stop hearing everything being about Trump.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Polls were way off the mark in 2016
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:31 pm I can’t wait till the election is over. Hopefully we can stop hearing everything being about Trump.
I know. Hopefully our new president will be someone we can look at without being so repulsed. Another Obama who speaks dynamically and a positive tone, or a Bush Jr with his folksiness and laugh or anyone with a positive attitude and an ability to focus on the job. This foul cloud has been over us for too long. Change in 2020.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Polls can be unreliable, but I do feel like more and more people are realizing what an incompetent, dangerous idiot he is.
Problem is, the Democrats aren’t coming out with a good option, so I’m thinking many will vote third party, therefore dividing the anti-Trump vote and giving him another 4 years. That’s what’s initially gave him the presidency.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:57 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:31 pm I can’t wait till the election is over. Hopefully we can stop hearing everything being about Trump.
I know. Hopefully our new president will be someone we can look at without being so repulsed. Another Obama who speaks dynamically and a positive tone, or a Bush Jr with his folksiness and laugh or anyone with a positive attitude and an ability to focus on the job. This foul cloud has been over us for too long. Change in 2020.
I hope whoever’s is president he ( or she) will end this madness and drama coming from everyone on Both sides. I don’t wish for another Obama and I laugh that you mention George W. Bush because people were quite dramatic about his as well. Sigh... I suppose there will always be drama either way. This is just a cringe worthy level of drama and madness that I hope to end soon.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:11 pm Polls can be unreliable, but I do feel like more and more people are realizing what an incompetent, dangerous idiot he is.
Problem is, the Democrats aren’t coming out with a good option, so I’m thinking many will vote third party, therefore dividing the anti-Trump vote and giving him another 4 years. That’s what’s initially gave him the presidency.
😮 Look! Something we agree on.
I didn’t think Trump was going to win the first time. That’s why I don’t pay any attention to these polls. I also very much agree that the Dems aren’t giving us any good options here and many people are going to vote third party and it will give Trump 4 more years. Unfortunately that will mean 4 more years of drama. I fear the worse is yet to come.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:57 pm
I hope so too.🙁
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:34 pm Polls were way off the mark in 2016
The polls had Hillary winning- and she did.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2016/10/23/politi ... gle.com%2F

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/hil ... d=44354341
Crimson417
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

[/quote
No one is forcing you to open posts clearly marked that they are about trump in a group that clearly says it's about politics.
Locked Previous topicNext topic