Old days on cafemom on the topic of abortion.

Anonymous 13

Unread post

No, I don’t believe those doctors/patients really exist, but if they do, it’s such a microscopic number that it’s irrelevant. That said, sometimes there must be small sacrifices for the greater good, even when it makes some of us uncomfortable.
HanSolo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:09 pm
Anonymous 13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:50 pm That’s such logical fallacy. Women aren’t having full-term abortions just because. It’s an illogical argument.
HanSolo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:01 pm
Well, you say that killing a viable life is a woman’s choice, so anything else you say to me is gibberish. You seem angry in tone.
Lol, well, it is possible for them to, and that’s what she did say. She supports the right for a woman to go in the day before her due date and abort. You don’t think that there are maniac doctors who wouldn’t deem a woman mentally unable to handle it and perform the medically necessary procedure? What world are you living in? It’s not an argument. It’s what she said.
sheramom4
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:14 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:02 pm What a woman chooses to do with her body in regards to abortion is between her and her doctor ONLY. If she wants to go a day before her due date and get an abortion that's her business. Now I'll sit back and wait for you to tell me how wicked and vile I am for supporting the murder of innocent babies and how I'm going to hell etc so you can feel righteous and morally superior as you clearly have nothing else going for you in life.
So, a woman decides the day before her due date that she wants an abortion, you don’t think that is infanticide?
Between the woman and her doctor. There isn't a doctor who will perform an abortion with a full term or even viable fetus if both the mother and child are healthy. And abortions past a certain point have to be performed in a hospital and usually an OR so there aren't clinics performing these very rare abortions. It isn't a matter of want. It is a matter of need.
Hell, my own mother had an "abortion" at 22 weeks with a non-viable fetus in the 80s. Her medical records clearly say abortion although the fetus had no signs of life and was malformed.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:25 pm No, I don’t believe those doctors/patients really exist, but if they do, it’s such a microscopic number that it’s irrelevant. That said, sometimes there must be small sacrifices for the greater good, even when it makes some of us uncomfortable.
Anonymous 13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:50 pm That’s such logical fallacy. Women aren’t having full-term abortions just because. It’s an illogical argument.

Lol, well, it is possible for them to, and that’s what she did say. She supports the right for a woman to go in the day before her due date and abort. You don’t think that there are maniac doctors who wouldn’t deem a woman mentally unable to handle it and perform the medically necessary procedure? What world are you living in? It’s not an argument. It’s what she said.
I asked a specific member a specific question and she answered me.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:38 pm
Anonymous 13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:25 pm No, I don’t believe those doctors/patients really exist, but if they do, it’s such a microscopic number that it’s irrelevant. That said, sometimes there must be small sacrifices for the greater good, even when it makes some of us uncomfortable.
Sarcasm isn't your strong suit is it?
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

sheramom4 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:29 pm
HanSolo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:14 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:02 pm What a woman chooses to do with her body in regards to abortion is between her and her doctor ONLY. If she wants to go a day before her due date and get an abortion that's her business. Now I'll sit back and wait for you to tell me how wicked and vile I am for supporting the murder of innocent babies and how I'm going to hell etc so you can feel righteous and morally superior as you clearly have nothing else going for you in life.
So, a woman decides the day before her due date that she wants an abortion, you don’t think that is infanticide?
Between the woman and her doctor. There isn't a doctor who will perform an abortion with a full term or even viable fetus if both the mother and child are healthy. And abortions past a certain point have to be performed in a hospital and usually an OR so there aren't clinics performing these very rare abortions. It isn't a matter of want. It is a matter of need.
Hell, my own mother had an "abortion" at 22 weeks with a non-viable fetus in the 80s. Her medical records clearly say abortion although the fetus had no signs of life and was malformed.
You say “there isn’t a doctor .....etc.” I beg to differ. You couldn’t possibly know that.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:41 pm

Lol, I encourage you to look up what sarcasm is. I wasn’t using it. Look, dear, you said what you said. Own it.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:43 pm
Lol, I encourage you to look up what sarcasm is. I wasn’t using it. Look, dear, you said what you said. Own it.
God, you're a moron.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:45 pm
HanSolo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:43 pm

God, you're a moron.
Back at you dear heart.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:47 pm Murder is a legal term. Abortion isn’t illegal, ergo it can’t be murder.
Dylexsmommy wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:16 pm I've never supported abortion. I believe its murder. But i also believe in a womans right to choose.
Thats all. Only her right to choose.
Semantics.
Anonymous 14

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:15 pm Abortion should be safe, legal and readily available to all women at all stages of pregnancy. Late-stage abortions are not performed unless they're medically necessary to save the life of the mother or the fetus is so malformed that it is incompatible life. And for those who are against abortions, DON'T GET ABORTIONS.
NY abortions can be performed by doctors, nurse practitioner and mid wives.
The law permits abortions after 24 weeks if a health care professional determines the health or life of the mother is at risk, or the fetus is not viable.
New York’s new law does not explicitly define “health.”

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/02/addre ... rtion-law/
Locked Previous topicNext topic