I was sexually assaulted in public

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:34 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:18 pm
Anonymous 13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:15 pm
You are the one with the problem.. She was describing the guy. She probably mentioned it because everyone would call her a troll because most men aren't that short. She wasn't speaking about him in a derogatory way she stated a fact. It's her post she gets to decide what is relevant and what she wants to mention. Now we can't even state facts and state what race a person is without offending you snowflakes. I agree get over yourself.
Most Asian men aren't that short, so once again, his race has nothing to do with it.
Again.. You don't get to decide what is relevant in her post. Don't you have anything better to do than hijacking her post picking a fight over something so stupid.
It is a fact whether or not something is relevant. I made one short comment, all of you have hijacked her post my quoting me over and over instead of just moving on.
Anonymous 12

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:55 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:49 pm
Anonymous 10 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:08 pm

Going back to this place knowing the guy is there is trashy

Everything she posts is trashy
She said she changed days.
A good mother would have changed where she was going entirely. Instead she is subjecting her children t :ugeek: o this.
f**k off. At least OP's not a judgemental bitch. You are one of those jackasses that blame women for being raped. Thats as low class.and trashy as you can get.
Only trash recognises trash, like you just did
Anonymous 12

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:06 pm
Anonymous 13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:34 pm

Most Asian men aren't that short, so once again, his race has nothing to do with it.
Again.. You don't get to decide what is relevant in her post. Don't you have anything better to do than hijacking her post picking a fight over something so stupid.
It is a fact whether or not something is relevant. I made one short comment, all of you have hijacked her post my quoting me over and over instead of just moving on.
Sharky's just mad because everyone is callling her ass OUT on her usual racist bullshit
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 12 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:44 pm
Anonymous 13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:15 pm
You are the one with the problem.. She was describing the guy. She probably mentioned it because everyone would call her a troll because most men aren't that short. She wasn't speaking about him in a derogatory way she stated a fact. It's her post she gets to decide what is relevant and what she wants to mention. Now we can't even state facts and state what race a person is without offending you snowflakes. I agree get over yourself.
Asian men are some of the shortest men and also have the smallest penis in length and girth.

On average, the shortest men can be found in Asia
Cambodia 5'0"
China 5'2"
China/ Beijing 5'4,
Hong Kong 5'5"
Japan 5'2"
North Korea 5'3"
South Korea 5'2"
Malaysia 5'1"

According to the latest, most comprehensive study to date using 500,000 males, the average length of a Japanese male’s erection is 13.56 centimeters (5.33 inches), with a diameter of 3.53 cm (1.39“) at the head and 3.19 cm (1.25”) at the shaft, writes Tokyo Reporter.

On the other side of the great penile divide were South Koreans, whose average of 9.6 cm (3.78”) made them the shortest among males in the 17 Asian countries for which measurements were available.
Um, actually the height of the average male in China is 5'6". In Japan it is 5"7". What you posted are the average heights of women, not men.
Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 9.12.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 9.12.13 PM.png
If you bothered to post the rest of PRI article you quoted, you would show that Asian penile size is considered completely average when compared to white men. In fact, in your article, it states that Japanese penis size is on average larger than American penis size, where whites are the majority. The idea that Asians have proportionately smaller penises is a racist stereotype started to discourage interracial relationships and effeminate Asian men.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Anonymous 12 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:07 pm
Anonymous 10 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:55 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:49 pm

She said she changed days.
A good mother would have changed where she was going entirely. Instead she is subjecting her children t :ugeek: o this.
f**k off. At least OP's not a judgemental bitch. You are one of those jackasses that blame women for being raped. Thats as low class.and trashy as you can get.
Only trash recognises trash, like you just did
I did not blame anyone for getting raped. Get a grip
Anonymous 12

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:20 pm
Anonymous 12 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:44 pm

Asian men are some of the shortest men and also have the smallest penis in length and girth.

On average, the shortest men can be found in Asia
Cambodia 5'0"
China 5'2"
China/ Beijing 5'4,
Hong Kong 5'5"
Japan 5'2"
North Korea 5'3"
South Korea 5'2"
Malaysia 5'1"

According to the latest, most comprehensive study to date using 500,000 males, the average length of a Japanese male’s erection is 13.56 centimeters (5.33 inches), with a diameter of 3.53 cm (1.39“) at the head and 3.19 cm (1.25”) at the shaft, writes Tokyo Reporter.

On the other side of the great penile divide were South Koreans, whose average of 9.6 cm (3.78”) made them the shortest among males in the 17 Asian countries for which measurements were available.
Um, actually the height of the average male in China is 5'6". In Japan it is 5"7". What you posted are the average heights of women, not men.

Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 9.12.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 9.12.13 PM.png

If you bothered to post the rest of PRI article you quoted, you would show that Asian penile size is considered completely average when compared to white men. In fact, in your article, it states that Japanese penis size is on average larger than American penis size, where whites are the majority. The idea that Asians have proportionately smaller penises is a racist stereotype started to discourage interracial relationships and effeminate Asian men.
Bullshit. Asian men have short and thin penises, they even make special condoms for their tiny dicks. They cant wear trojan condoms unless they secure it with a rubber band at the base of their tiny dicks.
Asian men all short compared to most other countrys. My youngest and shortest kids are taller at ages 10-13 than most asians. In fact the asians barely reach their shoulders. But some walk around with their head bent over, if they bothered to hold their heads up like most people do when walking, they might be an inch or two taller
I posted the height of men not the women, I can read sweetie
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’m sorry that happened to you. 😕
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:16 pm What does his race have anything to do with this?
Because she was describing him.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:31 pm He sounds a little touched.
😂
Anonymous 14

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:05 pm
Anonymous 14 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:20 pm

They just have tiny equipment
Only if you believe racist stereotypes...
Statistics were already posted. Read up. It's not a stereotype if its true.
Locked Previous topicNext topic