I was sexually assaulted in public

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:00 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:00 pm
Conweis wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:47 pm

Because that is his description. If I was giving a police report they would ask his race. When I told people around me before, they asked his race. When I talked about it on here before, people asked his race. If I were to post this on a local FB group warning other women, it would be imperative of me to give a complete description including race.
No one on here is in danger of running into him, as we do not know where you live, so knowing his physical description doesn't matter. "Asian" also does not help others identify him in your area, unless you expect people to be wary of all short Asian men. Please show me where you posted about this before on here and someone asked his race. Even if they did, the appropriate response would be "that isn't relevant."
What are you, her mother? What gives you the right to dictate to her what words she may or may not use to tell her story? What gives you the right to tell her what descriptions are permissible? You really need to get over yourself.
Where did I say what she may and may not say? I simply asked what the point of stating his race was. Get over it.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:02 pm

No one on here is in danger of running into him, as we do not know where you live, so knowing his physical description doesn't matter. "Asian" also does not help others identify him in your area, unless you expect people to be wary of all short Asian men. Please show me where you posted about this before on here and someone asked his race. Even if they did, the appropriate response would be "that isn't relevant."
What are you, her mother? What gives you the right to dictate to her what words she may or may not use to tell her story? What gives you the right to tell her what descriptions are permissible? You really need to get over yourself.
Where did I say what she may and may not say? I simply asked what the point of stating his race was. Get over it.
You're running your mouth, telling her what her "appropriate response" is supposed to be. Do you try to boss around all adults? Do you script what your spouse may or may not respond to people? LOL
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:02 pm
Anonymous 10 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:04 pm Your poor kids have to deal with this trashy life. I feel sad for them
I'd think that clean clothes on your kids is NOT trashy.
Going back to this place knowing the guy is there is trashy

Everything she posts is trashy
Anonymous 13

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:30 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:29 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:16 pm What does his race have anything to do with this?

Get over yourself. She described him. She didn't say anything for you or anyone else to be insulted about.
There is zero reason to bring his race up, so you can get over yourself.
You are the one with the problem.. She was describing the guy. She probably mentioned it because everyone would call her a troll because most men aren't that short. She wasn't speaking about him in a derogatory way she stated a fact. It's her post she gets to decide what is relevant and what she wants to mention. Now we can't even state facts and state what race a person is without offending you snowflakes. I agree get over yourself.
Anonymous 12

Unread post

Conweis wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:47 pm

Because that is his description. If I was giving a police report they would ask his race. When I told people around me before, they asked his race. When I talked about it on here before, people asked his race. If I were to post this on a local FB group warning other women, it would be imperative of me to give a complete description including race.
Lenas the race police especially when asians are involved. Sharky sees racism in every post
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:15 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:29 pm

Get over yourself. She described him. She didn't say anything for you or anyone else to be insulted about.
You are the one with the problem.. She was describing the guy. She probably mentioned it because everyone would call her a troll because most men aren't that short. She wasn't speaking about him in a derogatory way she stated a fact. It's her post she gets to decide what is relevant and what she wants to mention. Now we can't even state facts and state what race a person is without offending you snowflakes. I agree get over yourself.
Most Asian men aren't that short, so once again, his race has nothing to do with it.
Anonymous 14

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:18 pm
Anonymous 13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:15 pm

Most Asian men aren't that short, so once again, his race has nothing to do with it.
They just have tiny equipment
Anonymous 13

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:30 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:50 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:34 pm

Why is it offensive? I don't understand. It's identifying characteristics. People described me asd "that dark curly haired Italian chick over there". It's simply a way to describe someone.
First "Asian" isn't much of a physical description. Second, we are not the police locating this man. His race has nothing to do with the story. His height is relevant, his appearance is not. So why bring it up?
Why not bring it up? Why didn't you object to her describing him as short? Were not locating him after all. Maybe the vertically challenged are offended by that? LOL

See how ridiculous that is? People naturally use characteristics to describe someone when they're telling a story. I don't think that's anything to criticize the OP about.
Hey now..leave us vertically challenged out if this now I'm highly offended. Lol
Anonymous 13

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:26 pm Why wouldn't you go to the police? It's on you when he assaults someone else.
That's a horrible thing to say to her. No it's on him. Guilt for his actions dosent transfer to her because she had no proof and let it go. He's responsible for his own actions.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:22 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:30 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:50 pm

First "Asian" isn't much of a physical description. Second, we are not the police locating this man. His race has nothing to do with the story. His height is relevant, his appearance is not. So why bring it up?
Why not bring it up? Why didn't you object to her describing him as short? Were not locating him after all. Maybe the vertically challenged are offended by that? LOL

See how ridiculous that is? People naturally use characteristics to describe someone when they're telling a story. I don't think that's anything to criticize the OP about.
Hey now..leave us vertically challenged out if this now I'm highly offended. Lol
I know! I was too...all 5 feet 1 inch of me! Who do we call? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic