I was sexually assaulted in public

Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Conweis wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:24 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:16 pm What does his race have anything to do with this?
Because people always ask that question.
No, they really don't. And if they did, you could simply respond with "that isn't relevant", because it isn't.
If she were to make a police report, they would ask her what race the attacker was. So, it is relievent.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:26 pm Why wouldn't you go to the police? It's on you when he assaults someone else.
Because there wasn't any proof.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Time to find another laundry place, if possible. Or next time, call the police. Just make sure to get the license plate of the car.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:16 pm What does his race have anything to do with this?
You get offended too easily over things.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Conweis wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:47 pm
Conweis wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:24 pm

Because people always ask that question.
No, they really don't. And if they did, you could simply respond with "that isn't relevant", because it isn't.
Because that is his description. If I was giving a police report they would ask his race. When I told people around me before, they asked his race. When I talked about it on here before, people asked his race. If I were to post this on a local FB group warning other women, it would be imperative of me to give a complete description including race.
No one on here is in danger of running into him, as we do not know where you live, so knowing his physical description doesn't matter. "Asian" also does not help others identify him in your area, unless you expect people to be wary of all short Asian men. Please show me where you posted about this before on here and someone asked his race. Even if they did, the appropriate response would be "that isn't relevant."
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

jas wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:00 pm
You get offended too easily over things.
Where did I say I was offended? I just asked what his race has to do with anything. I can point something out without being offended.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Conweis wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:59 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:26 pm Why wouldn't you go to the police? It's on you when he assaults someone else.
Because there wasn't any proof.
Call it in as harrassment. Let the police know about the other incidents, and the fact you have changed days for coming to avoid the guy. It may be he lives close enough that he sees when you are there, which would make it creepy, because he knows your car. Chances are he is doing this to other people, making him a predator. Reporting it would create a paper trail.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:00 pm
Because that is his description. If I was giving a police report they would ask his race. When I told people around me before, they asked his race. When I talked about it on here before, people asked his race. If I were to post this on a local FB group warning other women, it would be imperative of me to give a complete description including race.
No one on here is in danger of running into him, as we do not know where you live, so knowing his physical description doesn't matter. "Asian" also does not help others identify him in your area, unless you expect people to be wary of all short Asian men. Please show me where you posted about this before on here and someone asked his race. Even if they did, the appropriate response would be "that isn't relevant."

We both know you wouldn't have raised a single objection if she'd described him as a white man.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:04 pm

We both know you wouldn't have raised a single objection if she'd described him as a white man.
Yes, I would have also asked the point in bringing his race into this. But, we both know that if the guy was white, it would be very unlikely that his race would have been mentioned...
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:08 pm
AnnieArk wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:04 pm

Yes, I would have also asked the point in bringing his race into this. But, we both know that if the guy was white, it would be very unlikely that his race would have been mentioned...

You have no idea how she would have described him if he was white. You take virtue signaling to ridiculous extremes.
Locked Previous topicNext topic