I was sexually assaulted in public

MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:30 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:29 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:16 pm What does his race have anything to do with this?

Get over yourself. She described him. She didn't say anything for you or anyone else to be insulted about.
There is zero reason to bring his race up, so you can get over yourself.
Well she did. And it's her post to tell. So.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I'm sorry that happened.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

When anyone grabs you from behind, or hugs you from behind that you don't want touching you here's a helpful tip.

when they grab/hug you, plant the heel of your foot firmly (hard as f**k) onto the top of their foot. Rock back on your heels to put your weight on them & on his foot, then spin to turn around. This will not only break their hold, but it can put them on the ground if you do it hard enough. It's especially painful if you happen to have heels on.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Why wouldn't you go to the police? It's on you when he assaults someone else.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:16 pm What does his race have anything to do with this?
You should stay off of the internet if you're so easily triggered.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:50 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:34 pm

Why is it offensive? I don't understand. It's identifying characteristics. People described me asd "that dark curly haired Italian chick over there". It's simply a way to describe someone.
First "Asian" isn't much of a physical description. Second, we are not the police locating this man. His race has nothing to do with the story. His height is relevant, his appearance is not. So why bring it up?
Why not bring it up? Why didn't you object to her describing him as short? Were not locating him after all. Maybe the vertically challenged are offended by that? LOL

See how ridiculous that is? People naturally use characteristics to describe someone when they're telling a story. I don't think that's anything to criticize the OP about.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Conweis wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:24 pm
Because people always ask that question.
No, they really don't. And if they did, you could simply respond with "that isn't relevant", because it isn't.
Because that is his description. If I was giving a police report they would ask his race. When I told people around me before, they asked his race. When I talked about it on here before, people asked his race. If I were to post this on a local FB group warning other women, it would be imperative of me to give a complete description including race.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:50 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:34 pm

Why is it offensive? I don't understand. It's identifying characteristics. People described me asd "that dark curly haired Italian chick over there". It's simply a way to describe someone.
First "Asian" isn't much of a physical description. Second, we are not the police locating this man. His race has nothing to do with the story. His height is relevant, his appearance is not. So why bring it up?
It’s a description, not offensive. I’m a heavyset black woman, with dreads it’s what I look like & the easiest way to describe me. Is it offensive? No, you can describe someone using their physical characteristics without it being an issue.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:00 pm Every place seems to have cameras these days. I know it was an "off" location in the laundromat, but couldn't hurt to see if you could ask whoever's in charge if it caught anything and file..whatever gets filed in these situations so he can't be a perv to someone else.
The camera pointed to the bathroom is fake. The owner told me. The other cameras are real though.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Conweis wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:54 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:43 pm How much money? Not the point, but I'm curious.
$10.50
Kick him in the groin. Groping you is worth WAY more...

(I'm kidding)
Locked Previous topicNext topic