Alright: Who has notifications that don't work?

NotACatfish
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Sometimes mine work, sometimes they don’t
Jacked
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I don't get any notifications...
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Okay so now every post I reply in, I am getting notifications when anyone replies to them instead of just getting alerted when I am quoted or liked.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:51 am Okay so now every post I reply in, I am getting notifications when anyone replies to them instead of just getting alerted when I am quoted or liked.
It’s driving me nuts.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Mommyofbigkids
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:51 am Okay so now every post I reply in, I am getting notifications when anyone replies to them instead of just getting alerted when I am quoted or liked.

I am too
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

On my post titled, "Oh no, not the people in the cars again", I only got a notification when someone liked the post. I never got the notifications for when people commented.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mrsmacgiver wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:07 am On my post titled, "Oh no, not the people in the cars again", I only got a notification when someone liked the post. I never got the notifications for when people commented.
If you bookmark the post you will get notifications.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Uncheck this one in the notification options: Someone replies to a topic to which you are subscribed

Then, if you make a post, bookmark it.

Get with it, sheesh.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:23 pm
Uncheck this one in the notification options: Someone replies to a topic to which you are subscribed

Then, if you make a post, bookmark it.

Get with it, sheesh.
Thats what i have been doing! MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!!!REPORT!
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’m not getting any notifications now.
Locked Previous topicNext topic