*Topic Locked* Jewish-Americans unhappy with Trump’s message

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:09 am
Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:07 am
BionicBunny wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:03 am

I don’t know why I didn’t get a notice that you quoted me. I just saw this after Libby made her tRump comment 🙄 oh Libby! Lol
I didn’t know this information. Thanks for sharing. No wonder Trump was worried about bias.
Trump isn’t worried- he’s the one who is biased, bigoted, and racist.
Oh, and narcissistic.
No sense of right and wrong.
Amoral.
Yeah yeah. We know Libby. This is pretty much the only thing you say to contribute to any conversation while the rest of your replies are of emojis and “ I agree” and “ well said” repeated over and over.
When will you ever be brave enough to admit that Trump is exactly as bad as we say he is???
Your replies are so lame and meaningless.
I contribute a lot. You’re just not paying attention.
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5d14 ... fc6fd7/amp
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:12 am
BionicBunny wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:41 pm Understandable. He shouldn’t have said that at all. It’s like how those who plan to vote Trump feel about being called racist. Each side is playing this little game. Im getting sick of politics!

Honestly, the whole thing is off the rails. Both sides need an overhaul, and we HAVE to get a third party in there. I'm just over it all.
Yes! If there was someone who wasn’t far left that I liked I probably would vote for them. I’m tired of the whole Trump crap. Im ready for it to be over. I honestly don’t want to hear 4 more years of this back and forth. Unfortunately I’m not ready to vote in any of the candidates running against him.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:16 am
BionicBunny wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:41 pm Understandable. He shouldn’t have said that at all. It’s like how those who plan to vote Trump feel about being called racist. Each side is playing this little game. Im getting sick of politics!

Honestly, the whole thing is off the rails. Both sides need an overhaul, and we HAVE to get a third party in there. I'm just over it all.
Yes! If there was someone who wasn’t far left that I liked I probably would vote for them. I’m tired of the whole Trump crap. Im ready for it to be over. I honestly don’t want to hear 4 more years of this back and forth. Unfortunately I’m not ready to vote in any of the candidates running against him.
Why don’t you run and vote for yourself since all your posts show you think you’re better than everyone !
😂
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:19 am

Why don’t you run and vote for yourself since all your posts show you think you’re better than everyone !
😂
Wow! How original. That was almost as good as “ if you like it why don’t you marry it!” 🤣😂
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:14 am
Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:07 am

Trump isn’t worried- he’s the one who is biased, bigoted, and racist.
Oh, and narcissistic.
No sense of right and wrong.
Amoral.
Yeah yeah. We know Libby. This is pretty much the only thing you say to contribute to any conversation while the rest of your replies are of emojis and “ I agree” and “ well said” repeated over and over.
When will you ever be brave enough to admit that Trump is exactly as bad as we say he is???
I’m not your puppet, Libby. I don’t have to agree that Trump is as bad as you say. I’m not a mindless sheep. I don’t need you telling me what to think. When will you get that?
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:23 am

😂
Wow! How original. That was almost as good as “ if you like it why don’t you marry it!” 🤣😂
I’ve never heard that before.
That’s your kind of comment.
Dumb
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:25 am
Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:14 am

I’m not your puppet, Libby. I don’t have to agree that Trump is as bad as you say. I’m not a mindless sheep. I don’t need you telling me what to think. When will you get that?
Yes you are- the conservative, Trumpster kind of puppet.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:49 am
😂
Dumb
Seriously? You’ve never heard “ If you like/love it why don’t you marry it”? I don’t say second grade come backs like you just did.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:07 am
Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:49 am

Dumb
Seriously? You’ve never heard “ If you like/love it why don’t you marry it”? I don’t say second grade come backs like you just did.
Are you okay?
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What issues are Important to you? Are you concerned about higher education costs? Improving public education so our country can compete world wide? Health care reform?
Locked Previous topicNext topic