*Topic Locked* Jewish-Americans unhappy with Trump’s message

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/08/20/poli ... index.html
I don’t blame them !
He was so out of line, actually anti Semitic when he called them disloyal if they vote Democrat!!! That accusation is unacceptable!
He can’t tell anyone how to vote . It’s obvious that he wants complete control over America’s voters.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I do feel insulted by his comment. He may be simpleminded, I’m not.
If he wants me to vote for him, he has to do a whole lot more positive things than supporting Israel. Because his support really means nothing unless he’s a respected leader, which he isn’t, and he isn’t dragging the world into a recession and possibly a war, which he is.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

absolutely! His comments are rude , biased, simple minded and inappropriate. He’s like an arrogant, aggressive, uninformed badly raised teen.🤢 His behavior could lead us into a major conflict somewhere in the world. He has no idea what his words imply or what they could do.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:22 pm I do feel insulted by his comment. He may be simpleminded, I’m not.
If he wants me to vote for him, he has to do a whole lot more positive things than supporting Israel. Because his support really means nothing unless he’s a respected leader, which he isn’t, and he isn’t dragging the world into a recession and possibly a war, which he is.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He's basically a pig. An ignorant jerk.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And seriously... supporting Israel would make a difference if it didn’t come from a POTUS that has zero respect from his fellow world leaders. Right now, I value more Angela Merkel’s positive attitude towards Israel than Trump’s. Seriously, I don’t think even Netanyahu respects. He appreciates the backup, certainly, but there’s no way a person of his intelligence has any respect for a moron known for his daily idiotic actions. He probably laughs his ass off at him, but hey... let’s keep the baby happy if that means the rare voice of support in this hostile world.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Understandable. He shouldn’t have said that at all. It’s like how those who plan to vote Trump feel about being called racist. Each side is playing this little game. Im getting sick of politics!
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:37 pm And seriously... supporting Israel would make a difference if it didn’t come from a POTUS that has zero respect from his fellow world leaders. Right now, I value more Angela Merkel’s positive attitude towards Israel than Trump’s. Seriously, I don’t think even Netanyahu respects. He appreciates the backup, certainly, but there’s no way a person of his intelligence has any respect for a moron known for his daily idiotic actions. He probably laughs his ass off at him, but hey... let’s keep the baby happy if that means the rare voice of support in this hostile world.
Yep. I agree.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Of course nobody seems to care about the blatant anti-semantic remarks from Omar and Tlaib.

Oof. Looks like both Rep. Omar and Rep. Tlaib shared this awful Carlos Latuff cartoon in Instagram stories yesterday. In 2006, Latuff came in second in Iran's International Holocaust Cartoon Contest, which is a thing that exists, in case you thought the TL couldn't get any worse.

KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

At the recent Netroots Nation summit
“the largest annual conference of progressives”
— panelists suggested that Zionism was equivalent to white supremacy. The summit sold t-shirts grouping Zionism with racism, sexism, homophobia and anti-Semitism “as maladies to be ‘resisted.’” ADL’s Jonathan Greenblatt condemned both, but the four Democratic presidential candidates who spoke at the summit — Elizabeth Warren, Kirsten Gillibrand, Jay Inslee, and Julian Castro — remained mum on the issue.

https://forward.com/opinion/429787/the- ... -semitism/
KAG
Mean Girl
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic