Duke professor: prepare now for recession

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:58 pm It’s funny, though, that the poster I’m supposedly confusing you with had her last appearance here just a couple of weeks before your arrival.
And she was just as hateful.
I do have to disagree with CCC here, though... not BJ, but quite a good guess!
iamanon wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:59 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:49 pm

I've been on this site since mid July 2019. I had been on cm for many years prior.
I'm sorry that you and momto2boys have me confused with someone else.
She thinks I've been ignoring her for months which would be hard to do since I've only been on this site for less than one month.
And you, I'm not Billie.
You are both
Both the beeg and moreagain dropped out in June and this one showed up July 14th knowing a lot about people in this forum after claiming she's a "newbie". And now she says she was on CM "for many years prior". I don't know why folks won't just say who they were/are, but it's fun to guess, lol.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:52 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:17 pm

Everwhat, Billie.
She’s not Billie. She’s too much in control and hasn’t posted extreme right wing conspiracy theories.
A talented person with self control can modify their writing context. She might not be beeg, she could be moreagain, but whoever she is, she's been around a while. She just admitted it.
306/232

Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:11 am
iamanon wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:02 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:10 pm And yet, factors leading up to this worldwide recession can be traced down to Trump’s actions: tariffs, and his trade wars that have resulted on global trade drops.
But hey, I’m sure you’re with him in blaming the Federal Reserve for this. 😂

[/quote}

47 recessions have occurred in this country.
Go ahead and blame President Trump if it makes you feel better.
Please let me know who you blame when the next one occurs.
They'll still blame Trump regardless of who is sitting. I hear he's responsible for Lincoln's assassination.
No that wasn’t Trump- it was Obama
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Newbie, my ass.
Since her “first” day here she completely ignored my posts, just as certain person used to do. If she was a newbie, then she didn’t know me, so why ignore me? It’s obvious she knew me and we had a history, and there’s only one person that I had such a bad history with to the point that I put her on my foe’s list and she ignored my comments.
And neither of those posters were the brightest bulb in the marquee, so... someone call Sherlock Holmes!
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:31 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:58 pm It’s funny, though, that the poster I’m supposedly confusing you with had her last appearance here just a couple of weeks before your arrival.
Both the beeg and moreagain dropped out in June and this one showed up July 14th knowing a lot about people in this forum after claiming she's a "newbie". And now she says she was on CM "for many years prior". I don't know why folks won't just say who they were/are, but it's fun to guess, lol.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, for once I agree with him!!!
AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:05 pm Image
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

In this case we are part of the reason it's coming due to the moron-in-chief who has no clue about how everything works. He seems to suffer from an attention deficit disorder whenever one of his minions tries to explain something, among other things as well as always trying to blame everything on someone else. His ridiculous trade war with China is one main problem. That is certainly hastening the recession.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:05 am Newbie, my ass.
Since her “first” day here she completely ignored my posts, just as certain person used to do. If she was a newbie, then she didn’t know me, so why ignore me? It’s obvious she knew me and we had a history, and there’s only one person that I had such a bad history with to the point that I put her on my foe’s list and she ignored my comments.
And neither of those posters were the brightest bulb in the marquee, so... someone call Sherlock Holmes!
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:31 am

She is no newbie. But now I'm curious about that one person, lol.
306/232

Locked Previous topicNext topic