Question about Epstein

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Broken neck bones consistent with strangling.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:14 am Broken neck bones consistent with strangling.
I’ve read posts by posters who seem to know everything (at CM a few years ago) that pedophiles/S*x offenders are usually victims of their inmates’ violence . So, possibly Epstein’s prison inmates offed him?
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:24 am
Carpy wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:14 am Broken neck bones consistent with strangling.
I’ve read posts by posters who seem to know everything (at CM a few years ago) that pedophiles/S*x offenders are usually victims of their inmates’ violence . So, possibly Epstein’s prison inmates offed him?
No doubt it was either a guard or another inmate. No one thinks the Clinton's actually went to the prison. ffs - follow the money and you'll know who is behind it.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:24 am
My thoughts too.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

jas wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:11 am
Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:17 am
29again wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:13 am

Waaaaay, way, way down at the bottom of this long article, there is a ss of a twit --

All across America somehow equals this one single prison... only in libby's world!!
You’re not making any sense as usual.
Oh hey- I know what will meet with your approval!
Here:
Let’s all pretend that nobody commits suicide in prison , especially not Epstein, and that Trump’s right about the Clintons killing Epstein— there, does that make you happy now? We all agree with Trump’s conspiracy theory and that will make you and DSamuels happy, okay?
( I almost added an emoji smiling but I didn’t because DSamuels doesn’t like me to use emojis. )
Happy happy
The autopsy suggests it could have been strangulation. So there's that. (Ref, the Today show 7:10 am)
The Washington Post article that broke the story also explains it can be found in hangings, particularly in older people.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... lqrSswkXoe
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:52 am

Here:
Let’s all pretend that nobody commits suicide in prison , especially not Epstein, and that Trump’s right about the Clintons killing Epstein— there, does that make you happy now? We all agree with Trump’s conspiracy theory and that will make you and DSamuels happy, okay?
( I almost added an emoji smiling but I didn’t because DSamuels doesn’t like me to use emojis. )
Happy happy
The autopsy suggests it could have been strangulation. So there's that. (Ref, the Today show 7:10 am)
The Washington Post article that broke the story also explains it can be found in hangings, particularly in older people.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... lqrSswkXoe
Way smaller percentage though.
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

His neck was broken from hanging himself.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Hanging yourself while incarcerated is a lot different than doing it with a noose. The only thing available is the sheets and blanket.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:29 am
DSamuels wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:06 am
Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:01 am
Here’s another article. I can’t find the one I saw earlier. Maybe it was removed.
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2019 ... eport.html
Talks about failures and irregularities but nothing about any other suicides, let alone a problem with suicides.
https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/596029/

Why are you so determined to prove that there were no other suicides? There have been and yet you don’t want it to be.
Is this because you prefer to go along with Trump’s conspiracy theory concerning the Clintons? Taking the low road again?
Hmmm?
There have been suicides in prisons, but you're acting and attempting to post links saying that prisoners committing suicide is common in this prison and it's not.

The Clinton's being responsible for his death is stupid. The reason he was on suicide watch in the first place was because he had attempted suicide. Epstein and Epstein alone was responsible for his death. So there goes your theory that if you (general) don't believe this "prison has been careless and there have been many suicides" that you (general) believe the Clinton's were behind it.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

29again wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:13 am

Waaaaay, way, way down at the bottom of this long article, there is a ss of a twit --

All across America somehow equals this one single prison... only in libby's world!!
Here:
Happy happy
That would be consistent with a suicide by hanging oneself. So it’s not really a red flag to me.
Locked Previous topicNext topic