The soda habit

Anonymous 4

Unread post

No idea. I dont pay attention
DS goes through a lot of 6 packs because I'm always throwing the boxes in recycling at the end of the week
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

They drink it very rarely. Over the weekend I let them have some, my oldest likes Coke, my youngest ginger ale. But that’s about it. We’re mostly water drinkers here.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I never bought soda except for parties.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

They drink water, smoothies or juice. The only soda in the house is minel. If we eat out at a restaurant, they may get a small soda to drink
Anonymous 7

Unread post

It's in the house and not restricted. She usually drinks about one a week. Her favorite things to drink are water and milk.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We only get soda when we have a party or BBQ. If there are left over sodas the kids are only allowed 1 a day and none after 3pm because they won't finish it.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

DD (12) loves soda. She would drink it all day long if I let her.

I limit it to one can or bottle every couple of days, though.
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I always have soda in the house cause I drink it a lot. Growing up they usually preferred chocolate milk or water. Now as adults my son is the only one who drinks it regularly. But I only drink Pepsi and he drinks coke so he has to buy his own lol.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't buy soda unless we are having guests/party. My husband sticks to waters/diet teas. My daughter and I do water/teas/buda shots/kombucha/organic green juice
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My 14yo doesn't like soda at all. But he got into a bad apple juice habit which has just as much sugar. So I push the water with him and let him have some Hawaiian Punch which actually has less sugar than the apple juice.

My 12yo loves soda and takes it medicinally at times. The caffeine helps with his ADHD. He takes a 12oz Mt Dew in his lunch each day - the caffeine boost helps stave off the headaches from his ADHD meds. Or if he just needs to calm his brain I let him have a can of soda. Otherwise if not for his brain I tell him to try to limit to one soda a day. And he has tried coffee in multiple forms to get the caffeine that way but he doesn't like it.

I myself have reduced down to one or two sodas a week. When I get tired of water I have gotten into unsweetened iced tea so I get some flavor without the sugar. I enjoy sweet tea but that shit is just as bad as soda if not worse. So I stick with unsweetened.
Locked Previous topicNext topic