The soda habit

Anonymous 1

Unread post

How much soda do your kids drink a day? I was talking to a mom the other day who doesn't even let it into her house due to 'too much sugar'.
I think that's going a bit far, but I am trying to cut back. My kids currently drink 2 or so cans a day at the moment, usually one with dinner and one later in the evening, but I'm trying to reduce it to just one can a day to get some weight off them.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't buy pop so none unless he happens to go to a friend's house and has it there.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't buy it so unless we go out, none. My youngest will drink coke on occasion, but her go to is an Arnold Palmer or just sweet tea. My oldest doesn't drink anything but water, hot tea or coffee and the coffee is rare for her.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Deleted User 172

Unread post

I drink about 1 a day. Me and ODS ran to Mcdonalds just for their $1 sodas.
Maggie
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Zero. We don’t keep it in the house. The kids aren’t allowed to drink it and DH and I only drink it occasionally.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I don't buy soda, my kids are all grown, so if they want soda that's up to them, but I haven't bought any in ten years
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Zero usually. I dont forbid it, but also dont keep it stocked at our house. Maybe 2 a week?
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Don't keep it in the house. When we are want something soda-like the kids mix sparkling water and apple juice. Sometimes we have flavored sparkling water in cans if they are having friends over, but no soda. The chemicals are so unhealthy, along with the sugar.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I usually let them have one or two on the weekend.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don’t usually buy soda for the house unless we are entertaining. On average they maybe have a glass a couple times a month when we go out to dinner.

What else do they drink daily and how old are they?
Locked Previous topicNext topic