Total votes: 70
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Keep robbery.
My only issue is I don’t like a robber sitting on my page all day robbing me.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I wish you could opt out of the whole thing entirely
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Earning + Robbing + Donating + Thievery= DRAMA
Earning + Donating - Robbery - Thievery = NO drama

I guess the real question might be:
Do you want the DRAMA to STAY? Or do you want it to GO? :lol: ... :x
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:04 am That’s a great idea if we can work out logistics of it. At one point I wanted to run a robbing contest where I turned off the bank and the top 3 with the most points at the end of a couple weeks gets gift cards or something but then I realized that robbing might end up causing issues.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:27 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:01 am No there should be rules on theft though. And there should be rules that you can't just run around taking points without also earning them. Imo the name of the game is to, post/comment and earn. And rob others of a few points not clean them completely out, and not rob them all day even before they have enough points to put in the bank.

Honestly though i think the whole point system is silly if there are no prizes.

Maybe people can donate things that then can be auctioned off or given away in a lottery.
The only issue is the international posters are unable to participate in this as anything that is usually given out is only going to be good within the USA.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

No. Its just a game. I don't even pay attention anymore.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm kinda done with it, honestly. I don't win lotteries, I can't rob for crap but others, mainly Anon1, can sit on my page and take everything. I liked watching the total grow but now I have to either not give a shit at all, or bank every 10 minutes. It's not fun.
It's lost it's luster.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No. Make it so only a certain percentage can be stolen from people. Like 10% of their total robable points.
i want candy!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:12 am
12skipafew wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:04 am That’s a great idea if we can work out logistics of it. At one point I wanted to run a robbing contest where I turned off the bank and the top 3 with the most points at the end of a couple weeks gets gift cards or something but then I realized that robbing might end up causing issues.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:27 am

Maybe people can donate things that then can be auctioned off or given away in a lottery.
The only issue is the international posters are unable to participate in this as anything that is usually given out is only going to be good within the USA.
Not if it's goods. Like i make bath bombs so that can shipped over seas
Anonymous 1

Unread post

jas wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:56 am I'm kinda done with it, honestly. I don't win lotteries, I can't rob for crap but others, mainly Anon1, can sit on my page and take everything. I liked watching the total grow but now I have to either not give a shit at all, or bank every 10 minutes. It's not fun.
It's lost it's luster.
She did that to me for like an hour yesterday and kept robbing me of everything leaving only a "penny".
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:01 pm
highlandmum wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:12 am

Not if it's goods. Like i make bath bombs so that can shipped over seas
Shipping to Australia is very expensive.
Locked Previous topicNext topic