Boredom

MommyTutu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm terribly bored today, but too lazy to do much of anything. What keeps you entertained when you don't have a lot of energy?
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Youtube lol
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I force myself to workout and that makes my energy level spike for the rest of the day.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Boredom? I am not sure I have ever been bored. Unmotivated - sure!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Netflix. Today is a rainy day. I’ll be happily bored, binge watching Netflix. Tomorrow and Wednesday, we will be at the waterparks!!
MommyTutu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What's the difference?
Linda_Runs wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:10 am Boredom? I am not sure I have ever been bored. Unmotivated - sure!
MommyTutu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I watch Netflix sometimes, it helps pass time but it doesn't really hold my interest 95% of the time.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:24 am Netflix. Today is a rainy day. I’ll be happily bored, binge watching Netflix. Tomorrow and Wednesday, we will be at the waterparks!!
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MommyTutu wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:26 am What's the difference?
Linda_Runs wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:10 am Boredom? I am not sure I have ever been bored. Unmotivated - sure!
After reading the definition of 'boredom,' unmotivated is part of the definition. But in my own view, I see boredom as having nothing to do while unmotivated is not willing to find something to do, whether it exists or not.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Go for a walk, or a bike ride. Take your children on a drive and have them tell you what way to turn and just drive aimlessly (just make sure you have GPS to get back)
MommyTutu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm just getting over the flu so I don't feel up to walking or biking much just yet. My children are in school, and I don't drive. Lovely ideas in general though!
highlandmum wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:55 am Go for a walk, or a bike ride. Take your children on a drive and have them tell you what way to turn and just drive aimlessly (just make sure you have GPS to get back)
Locked Previous topicNext topic