I dont do job interviews

Anonymous2.0
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

So what do you do for a living? And how would they know they want to hire you if they’ve never met you?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous2.0 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:23 pm So what do you do for a living? And how would they know they want to hire you if they’ve never met you?
I am an anesthesiologist and also an instructor. Most people that offer me jobs have met me or know of me
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Until calling you, how could they possibly know that they were wasting their time?

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:51 pm
Anonymous 9 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:44 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:44 pm

My reputation and my work experience. I have not been unemployed since I was 18 and I have never once done a job interview. If you are contacting me wanting me to work there and leave my current job you need to want me. Not want to just interview me

I will meet with whoever to discuss the job offer of course but interviewing just isnt going to happen
This attitude alone already tells me I would never hire you. I want a face to face interview to see if you're a good fit personality, dress and attitude wise. Just because someone looks phenomenal on paper does not mean they will be a good fit.
If you dont want to hire me that is fine.... just dont waste your time contacting me then.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You really think a lot of yourself.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:04 pm You really think a lot of yourself.
You don't believe this puffed up ego trip do you? She's an overweight SAHM that gorges on bon bons, donuts daily and drinks coffee to stay up on here all day long. She wishes she was a highly sought after anesthesiologist, that had people offering jobs daily, hahaha
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lol, you're no loss to them then.
Shell7m
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

This post is beyond weird. Who doesn't do interviews?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Shell7m wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:42 pm This post is beyond weird. Who doesn't do interviews?
A lot of people
Shell7m
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:59 pm
Shell7m wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:42 pm This post is beyond weird. Who doesn't do interviews?
A lot of people
Never heard of it. IF this is true then no wonder companies suck now.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

I work in recruiting and we place CFOs, etc. they ALL interview. Just because you have a great reputation it's like others have said, it's a 2 way interview and mostly to make sure it's a cultural fit. I've been doing this for 17 years and not once has there been a firm job offer without meeting with the candidate in person no matter how much they know about a person's background and accomplishments. They also still do reference checks.
Locked Previous topicNext topic