Lmao! Can you read Scottish??

Locked Previous topicNext topic
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Lol, don't litter.
Anonymous 2

If the garbage can is too full take your shit home with you asshole. Our country is fantastic and we don't need F***ing foreigners shit littering our bit of paradise. So get a grip on your self asshole

Take your shit home and don't come back F***ing idiot
Anonymous 1

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:28 pm If the garbage can is too full take your shit home with you asshole. Our country is fantastic and we don't need F***ing foreigners shit littering our bit of paradise. So get a grip on your self asshole

What? It doesn't say anything about foreigners.
Anonymous 2

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:29 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:28 pm If the garbage can is too full take your shit home with you asshole. Our country is fantastic and we don't need F***ing foreigners shit littering our bit of paradise. So get a grip on your self asshole

What? It doesn't say anything about foreigners.
I was improvising, hahaha
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

If the bin is full take your shit home with you.
Our wee country is phenomenal and we don't need your shit littering our wee paradise. So get a grip on yourself.
So take your shit home and don't come back you idiot or my dog will chew your balls off.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Heading to a highland games tomorrow. This is nothing you should hear what it sounds like in a beer tent there.
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

That's hilarious!
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Locked Previous topicNext topic