Old Navy employee fired after grabbing black woman, accusing her of shoplifting in viral video

lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1

Unread post

She should be fired. If she had grabbed me she would have been arrested also. Grabbing is battery

Employees of stores should NOT be grabbing people even if they are shop lifting
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

She should have been fired, crazy twit, lol
Why does the link go to the N & P forum?
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:33 pm She should have been fired, crazy twit, lol
Why does the link go to the N & P forum?
Because It's a news story and I initially posted it in there.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I stopped shopping at Burlington because they were treating you as a criminal just by walking through the front door. I was returning a pair of shorts that I had just bought there that didn't fit. They were in the original bag with the receipt. The security guard took the bag from me, without asking or even saying hello, took the shorts and the receipt and thrust them back at me and kept the bag. I was furious. Apparently, it's illegal to return shit at Burlington. At least it was 25 years ago. Maybe it's changed.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:40 pm I stopped shopping at Burlington because they were treating you as a criminal just by walking through the front door. I was returning a pair of shorts that I had just bought there that didn't fit. They were in the original bag with the receipt. The security guard took the bag from me, without asking or even saying hello, took the shorts and the receipt and thrust them back at me and kept the bag. I was furious. Apparently, it's illegal to return shit at Burlington. At least it was 25 years ago. Maybe it's changed.
I would have slapped him with the shorts and fell down screaming kike he had attacked me, hahaha
They don't act like that now, not with me anyway. I've returned stuff there and they are always polite but I do tell them that Im returning something and ask if they want to see the receipt. They usually decline and say have a nice day
Locked Previous topicNext topic