OMG! Sooooo inappropriate! My DD wants to be this for Halloween!

JoJo728
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

It’s April...too soon to worry about Halloween. She will probably change her mind before then.

On a related note, I have seen this puppet and Jeff Dunham. It is hilarious.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:03 pm
Ilovemydaughter06 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:56 pm I fail to see the problem.
You don't see a problem with a child dressing up as a stereotype of an Islamic suicide bomber for Halloween?
Unless someone told me I'd think she was just a creepy ass skeleton. I've never heard of this puppet. Find her a cool creepy skeleton and call it done.
sheramom4
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I have an Achmed t-shirt but I don't wear it out and about. Does she like Darcy Lynne? She could be a ventriloquist in general and have a puppet as a compromise. Or she could even be Jeff Dunham and have a more appropriate puppet.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:36 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:03 pm
Ilovemydaughter06 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:56 pm I fail to see the problem.
You don't see a problem with a child dressing up as a stereotype of an Islamic suicide bomber for Halloween?
Unless someone told me I'd think she was just a creepy ass skeleton. I've never heard of this puppet. Find her a cool creepy skeleton and call it done.
For a 9 year old? I have a 10 year old son and no scary costumes are allowed at his school.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Jeff Dunham is a racist piece of shit. Great parenting for letting your daughter watch that garbage.
Countrygirl
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:57 pm Jeff Dunham is a racist piece of shit. Great parenting for letting your daughter watch that garbage.
And you were the next that I was talking about. The ones who gets their panties in a bunch and can't take a joke.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:57 pm Jeff Dunham is a racist piece of shit. Great parenting for letting your daughter watch that garbage.
Nothing I have ever seen about him, read about him is racist. He has an amazing talent and his puppets are funny as hell. I see zero issues with this and do not understand why you feel it is offensive or garbage, but each to their own.
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Meh! I'd try to find some way to make it happen for her, if I could.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:01 am
Nothing I have ever seen about him, read about him is racist. He has an amazing talent and his puppets are funny as hell. I see zero issues with this and do not understand why you feel it is offensive or garbage, but each to their own.
He's actually quite offensive.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

She'll want to be something totally different 6 months from now.

Check back then
Locked Previous topicNext topic